Huddersfield v Derby County Tuesday 20th October

sage

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, angieram said:

Why put three centre forwards on the bench when you don'tfancy any of them to start? 

Because he plans to play 2 of them for the last 20-30 minutes and all 3 if we are chasing the game. CKR and Waggy can both play wide in a 3.  

1 minute ago, sage said:

It's almost like one isn't good enough and the other 2 aren't fit enough.  

If that's true (and I think that is exactly what Cocu thinks) then why bother with JHI at all? Put Whittaker on there who at least gives a different option.

If Wisdom is starting up front tonight its going to kick-start a legendary target man career that'll see a movie made about it. 

I know he won't be - but god I wish he is. 

5 minutes ago, Jram said:

I’ll never forget a rainy Tuesday evening at Deepdale under Clough, watching Dean Moxey jog around manfully up front as we battled for a 0-0 draw 

A bit of me died that evening 

Get ready for another bit to drop off ?

1 minute ago, sage said:

Because he plans to play 2 of them for the last 20-30 minutes and all 3 if we are chasing the game. CKR and Waggy can both play wide in a 3.  

He brought a load of forwards on at the end on Friday night and no-one appeared to know where they were meant to be playing! 

1 minute ago, angieram said:

If that's true (and I think that is exactly what Cocu thinks) then why bother with JHI at all? Put Whittaker on there who at least gives a different option.

Maybe he isn't fit/available. With CKR and Waggy on the bench it makes more sense.

I would take a draw tonight and no more injuries.   

I’m going all in positive. Lawerence goal + 2 assists as he redefines the false 9 role in the championship. Knight goal form a sublime lifted through ball from Tommy L. Wisdom will deflect one in off the scar on his arse as he stands on the end of the wall from a free kick by the Welsh wonder. Jozwiak to finish it off after a mazy run. 0-4 Derby

Tbh I've been doing a lot of reading about Kazim since watching his interview and he might be my favorite Derby player - even if he never takes the field ?

Just now, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Nothing like a bit of optimism prior to the game. 

Tbf whenever this forum goes into a game optimistic we lose a playoff final.

Archived