Where will we finish?

sage

Where will we finish?  

109 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we will narrowly avoid relegation, possibly spurred on by some decent signings in January if we get some investment in. It’s going to be tough though, what with a poor quality aging strike force, and a style of play that sees us create few chances at the best of times. I hope there’s 3 teams worse than us, perhaps the likes of Wycombe and Sheffield Wednesday with their points deduction, but make no mistake about it, we are in trouble.

About 12th give or take a couple of places.

They'll be much grumbling along the way but basically fine. Disappointing to have two fairly pap seasons in a row but when the money runs out, it's what you end up with. 

Gradual improvement along the way bringing faint shades of optimism for the happy clappers, apparent distance to the top six giving plenty of ammo to the gloom-meisters.

11 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

About 12th give or take a couple of places.

They'll be much grumbling along the way but basically fine. Disappointing to have two fairly pap seasons in a row but when the money runs out, it's what you end up with. 

Gradual improvement along the way bringing faint shades of optimism for the happy clappers, apparent distance to the top six giving plenty of ammo to the gloom-meisters.

And somewhere in the middle of these 2 groups are the realists.

6 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

I went 15th at the start of the season, feeling I might have been a bit optimistic. Can’t see where the goals are coming from....

The same place they came from last year? We've only lost Martin and added quite a few other attackers that should contribute as well. Somehow i don't think we will miss the 2 league goals scored by Marriott. Waghorn and Lawrence are both back in full training.

Archived