Where will we finish?

sage

Where will we finish?  

109 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, GenBr said:

The same place they came from last year? We've only lost Martin and added quite a few other attackers that should contribute as well. Somehow i don't think we will miss the 2 league goals scored by Marriott. Waghorn and Lawrence are both back in full training.

Time will tell....

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Time will tell....

I didn't vote for us to finish particularly high in the table btw. I think those players will still score a fair amount, but i'm not expecting us to set the world alight this year. 

Not so sure this is the time to answer that question. With self imposed limited options up front and limited options at left back, whilst we have several excellent players due to return from injury. Those same players also have in recent history had pretty poor injury and disciplinary records too. 
As it stands, it doesn’t look too good does it! Hope I’m wrong though

30 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

It's hard not to be dismayed at the moment, although we've still got plenty of good in this team.

I agree. I'm just less and less convinced Cocu knows how to put the bits together to get the best from them. Will he make the best out of them or will he make them play to a system that he wants?

I've gone for 7th to 10th but am hoping for slightly higher. We're only 5 games in & wonder if the advanced date in relation to games played is skewing perceptions somewhat.

Last Christmas, we were just ahead of the bottom 6 but 15 games later, were a win from going top 6 with 6/7 to play. The key to that was getting our best team out (Clarke back from injury, Rooney starting & youth ready to start).

We're in a similar position this season, treading water until the key quality (Lawrence, Ibe, Duncan, Jozwiak, CKR, Sibley) are either matchfit or fully integrated. Bielik is also another imminent big addition. Honestly believe we're on the cusp of a major turnaround.

Archived