Colin Kazim-Richards - Signed on a One Year Deal

Heisenberg

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

Some bloke on the Watford forum reckons Kazim-Richards has had a peripatetic career. 

Anyway, had to look it up.

peripatetic :- travelling from place to place, in particular working or based in various places for relatively short periods.

..........................clever buggers these Southerners!

Most of the is correct but not all of it - I will let consider which bit I mean

Hopefully a stop gap until Jan when we sign Dursun or someone similar. I don't mind if he doesn't score as long as he bullies the centre backs and brings the wingers in to the game. He seems like a tough character and I think we need that right now.

1 hour ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Do we think there’s a chance he starts tonight? 

Was thinking the same. It’s him or Wayne now basically isn’t it? Wayne looked alright upfront against Norwich but his finishing clearly isn’t up to what it used to be based on the chances he had (other than the free kick obviously). I’ve a feeling this could work out horribly.

scenes if CKR bags a couple though!

He ain't going to set the world a light at Derby, but he'll do just fine. He'll score some goals, create some assists for others.

Except for W. Rooney this guy has the most international experience in all Derby squad (Euro, Champions League, Europa League, various leagues).

It's Friday today, he's wearing number 13 and it's going to bring him good luck.

colin kazim richards.jpg

31 minutes ago, Jack Willow said:

He ain't going to set the world a light at Derby, but he'll do just fine. He'll score some goals, create some assists for others.

Except for W. Rooney this guy has the most international experience in all Derby squad (Euro, Champions League, Europa League, various leagues).

It's Friday today, he's wearing number 13 and it's going to bring him good luck.

colin kazim richards.jpg

He's scored a few goals in the last 2 seasons in the top division in Mexico too. 11 in 36 with his last two clubs. I don't know the level of this league exactly but there are some good players in that league.

1 hour ago, tomsdubs said:

Hopefully a stop gap until Jan when we sign Dursun or someone similar. I don't mind if he doesn't score as long as he bullies the centre backs and brings the wingers in to the game. He seems like a tough character and I think we need that right now.

How many games will we play before Jan, 20??

Archived