Is anyone else worried that..

Dean (hick) Saunders

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

We will have a great season, smash the league and not get to enjoy it?

(After several years of patience watching other teams pass us by).

I'm more worried we will have a great season, smash the league, get promoted, Leeds get relegated and we wont be able to gloat for at least a couple of years...that worries me 

34 minutes ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

Don’t worry by 15:10 today your acute blind optimism will have been completely destroyed and replaced by a bout of chronic realism and you’ll be left asking “when will we actually score a goal this season?”. ?

I am yes. Equally i am just as concerned that i decided not to nip to the local last night and its troubling me greatly that Margot robbie might have been in there looking sadly at her half of stout thinking what a shame Paul didn't come down tonight and wondering if she would get a refund from Ann summers for the purchases she made optimistically. 

2 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

What’s this, some optimism? Have you seen our attacking options? I’ve seen more attacking threat down the local pacifist club!

A pacifist club?. 

What do they actually do at this club? They all sit around and agree not to react to anything? .... can't imagine it has many members.. 

Are you sure this is a real club and not something you imagined for comedic purposes... 

3 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

A pacifist club?. 

What do they actually do at this club? They all sit around and agree not to react to anything? .... can't imagine it has many members.. 

Are you sure this is a real club and not something you imagined for comedic purposes... 

I went looking for my local Pacifist Club the other day, but soon gave up.

2 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

A pacifist club?. 

Me? Make something up? I’m dishonoured that you’d think such a thing of me ?

11 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

A pacifist club?. 

The highlight of the Pacifist Club is their annual holiday.  In the past they've been to New Guinea; Honshu; Sulawesi; New Zealand, the Philippines; Formosa; New Britain; Hawaii and the Galapagos islands.

In contrast their big rivals, the Atlantist Club go to Iceland.  Every chuffing year.

2 hours ago, Ellafella said:

Don’t worry by 15:10 today your acute blind optimism will have been completely destroyed and replaced by a bout of chronic realism and you’ll be left asking “when will we actually have a shot at goal this season?”. ?

FTFY 

3 hours ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

I’d take going up behind closed doors tbh. It’s not like we can’t watch it with family or the ‘bubble friends’ is it. 

Archived