v Reading (H) Match Thread

Day

It's almost as if we're playing without almost all of our first team attackers today... Oh wait. It's the first game of the season, we're missing Holmes/Lawrence/Waghorn and a fully fit Rooney. Not expecting this all season, especially if we add some more attackers to that list. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

I can’t remember them playing like this when we beat them a couple of months ago. I thought they were awful. They now appear to be unplayable!

Inconsistency is a feature of the Championship.

I watched them a few times last season and more than once they looked like this. 

I’m sorry, but this style of football is boring me to tears!! 

sideways, backwards, sideways, backwards, sideways, backwards 

this is worse than Rowetball, we’ve got no pace or power in the team, Te Wierik looks to small for this league, he’s getting smashed all over the park by Reading, who in contrast have pace, power and physicality all over the park. 

Its like the whole team has a limiter on it and won’t let go above 40%, there’s no aggression, no drive, no nothing, everything just seems so bland and flat 

I don’t know what the answer is, I really dont

Just now, Mostyn6 said:

What’s Steve McClaren up to? 

Probably watch highlights of our season where we played a possession game until pressed but then gave ourselves the options of booting it to Martin or to empty grass for Russell, Ward or Ince to fetch. 

Almost like he did have a plan b for a possession team after all 

Just now, rammieib said:

Anyone else finding their Rams TV feed has sound maybe one second ahead of the picture?

Yeah, the de-sync happens occasionally.

Archived