v Reading (H) Match Thread

Day

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Richards beats Byrne and Knight, and the former grapples him to the floor. Fortunate not to get a second yellow for my money which would have been HILARIOUS. 

Marriott just isn’t Martin. He’s at least tried, lots of running not much service. He’s being asked to pay like Martin but doesn’t have that ability. I don’t actually think he’s been that bad

its Te weirik that I’m worried about. He’s been really poor.

Please remember we are without holmes, waghorn and lawrence. The youngsters did best with some quality experience playing with them such as martin and Rooney. Would be more worried and grumpy if everyone was back fit and the transfer window had shut. However at least you may be in an area yo use your uber eats code!

Just now, CBRammette said:

Please remember we are without holmes, waghorn and lawrence. The youngsters did best with some quality experience playing with them such as martin and Rooney. Would be more worried and grumpy if everyone was back fit and the transfer window had shut. However at least you may be in an area yo use your uber eats code!

Even with all of those 3, we'd still be losing. The problem is how we're set up and our style of play, more than anything else.

I always try to look for the positives, even when we lose. But until we get the likes of Waghorn and Beilik back, I think teams are going to bully us and expose our lack of strength. I'm all for using young uns, but we need more experience and physicality to go with them.

It's alright lads - I've been distracted by  Mrs Moodhoover coming back having shopped for a £1,200 dishwasher on the grounds that it had 2 separate drawers. When i asked her if she'd read any product reviews she got a bit feisty so I looked some stuff up and it looks like a complete lemon.

So we may be 2-0 down......but I'm over a grand down.........?

1 minute ago, Malty said:

Marriott just isn’t Martin. He’s at least tried, lots of running not much service. He’s being asked to pay like Martin but doesn’t have that ability. I don’t actually think he’s been that bad

its Te weirik that I’m worried about. He’s been really poor.

Based on today how can you even mention them in the same sentence

Archived