Former Derby players who are more accociated with other clubs

whiteroseram

16 minutes ago, IronRam 140.6 said:

Peschisolido.

This is so true - I always think of him as someone who came to us for a few games in his twilight but we were the second most represented team for him and only four games less than Fulham. Goals as well, only scored four more for Fulham than he did for us. Twice as many games as he played for Brum.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Youl Mawene - Preston North End

Gary Rowett - Birmingham 

Chris Powell - Charlton

Lee Carsley - Everton

Rob Hulse - Sheff Utd

Lee Grant - Sheff Weds

Marcus Tudgay - Sheff Weds

John Brayford - Burton Albion

Matej Vydra - Watford

5 hours ago, Raich Van Carter said:

Name drop : when I once had lunch with Bobby Davison he seemed to have little affection for Derby, he talked more about Leeds. Disappointingly. He was one of the many agents involved in the Baiano transfer (the player himself made Nearly £1m out of that £1.5m’ish transfer - clever boy)

To be brutally honest, his Rams TV interview just left me thinking ‘********’

Edit: the now starred out word was a form of hole.

I really don't understand the self-flagellation that is the thread. Oh let's find something we can be miserable about and bring everyone down. Don't get me wrong I like a nice moan, but this is searching for stuff to be disillusioned about.

Haven't we got enough shiite on our plate as it is?

49 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Notts County surely.

sorry don't remember him at Notts County i know he didn't play much for us was a big let down i remember we bought him and another midfielder at same time and thought were good signings but never worked out 

Sith Happens

on the plus side, despite having played far more games for Watford,  Craig Ramage is more associated with Derby so that's good news. 

Oh wait.....

Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, Raich Van Carter said:

I’ve had a few people, when mentioning Stimac, say ‘him from West Ham’... just wrong. And Sethlad gets linked to Leeds more than is right. For the wrong reasons luckily 

thanks for ruining my Sunday and reminding me that we sold him for about 3 quid to West Ham

?

Davies I'd still see as Villa or WBA

Rooney- England, Utd and Everton

Hudds - Spurs

Mount/Toori - Chelsea

Johnson - Leeds (Brad not Seth LOL)

Nugent - Preston/Leicester

Warnock - Liverpool

Bent - Spurs/Villa

Baird - Fulham/Southampton

Lingard - Utd

Either players that have joined us at the tail end of their career or loanees.

Excluding Hudds above, not many players since Wright and Saunders have left us and became something more.  All recent big sales have faltered somewhat - Ince, Vydra etc.

Archived