Former Derby players who are more accociated with other clubs

whiteroseram

This partly came to mind because I thought it'd be a good picture quiz on Sporcle. Which former Derby players are more accociated with another team? 

Off the top of my head you could argue Charlie George or Peter Shilton, but who's played for us but I'd an absolute icon elsewhere? 

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I recall Trevor Whymark doing well for Ipswich and mentioned many times in match reports. You'd have to ask Town fans if he was actually an icon though.  It suprised me that he did play 2 games for Derby after that and probably would have played more but for inury.

3 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

no, no no ,no

McGOVERN YES. Acts like he never played here.

Scream as much as you like. He was asst manager and chief scout there too I believe, as well as his son coming through as a player there. Much more associated with them. 

Just now, Mostyn6 said:

Scream as much as you like. He was asst manager and chief scout there too I believe, as well as his son coming through as a player there. Much more associated with them. 

international scout here as well. twice a player here. still an absolute no . He only played about 50 matches for Forest and spent less than two years there. 10 years here. 

Archived