Road to Keogh

TuffLuff

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Topram said:

0D6808AB-AF03-49AD-A014-F3A927AF59B0.png

Such a sad ending. Love keogh, loved chanting “keogh, keogh” at my forest supporting best mate every time we beat them. Gutted how it ended for him. Yes he made a stupid decision getting in that car and not being the captain he should have been on that fateful night and telling bennett and Lawrence there was no way they were driving home in that state. But, we all make stupid mistakes. Most of us make em and get away with it to wake up thinking the next day, that was so stupid! I’ll never do that again. Keogh’s unfortunately cost him his job. 
All the best big Rich. Hopefully you get a PP return with MK for a proper farewell in the not too distant. 

keogh, keogh, keogh!! ???

26 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Is that a fact or myth?

I can't see how a contract of employment could include such things.

Skiing, snowboarding, motorcycling, all that sort of stuff 

Its only untrue if many footballers use it as a cheap anecdote 

2 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Just out of an interest why do you need an apology off him?

Do you pay his wages?

Do you apologise to all customers in your job every time you do anything wrong?

He screwed it up - Lawrence & Bennett apologised. We were left without a quality centre half owing to his stupidity. IF he cared for the club that much he could have apologised. Instead he writes a snitty tweet saying how he knows who his mates at Derby are.

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

He screwed it up - Lawrence & Bennett apologised. We were left without a quality centre half owing to his stupidity. IF he cared for the club that much he could have apologised. Instead he writes a snitty tweet saying how he knows who his mates at Derby are.

He has a right to his point of view

5 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

My word we are a sensitive bunch arent we?

10 hours ago, David said:

Very lucky to have found himself a new club, 33 years old coming off a self inflicted ACL after a foolish decision whilst club captain.

Wish him luck, no ill feeling. 

Just glad the saga has come to end and we don't have to spend the summer debating if the club should take him back or not. 

Yes totally agree. For me, that's the right way of thinking when a player or manager leaves Derby County.

Best of luck to RK. 

19 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Instead he writes a snitty tweet saying how he knows who his mates at Derby are.

Not how I read it at all, and seems a harsh way to interpret or even twist the words used.

I think you're looking for a subtext which isn't there tbh.

Edit: I mean seeing it, but I'm not saying you're doing it intentionally.

6 minutes ago, Coconut said:

Not how I read it at all, and seems a harsh way to interpret or even twist the words used.

I think you're looking for a subtext which isn't there tbh.

Edit: I mean seeing it, but I'm not saying you're doing it intentionally.

He's never apologised or accepted responsibility for what happened to himself. Why not just say he'll miss the club/Derby? Why separate those in the club? 

Archived