Cardiff City (A) - Matchday Thread

Sean

Got lively in here all of a sudden...

A young lad made a mistake. I'd rather he do it this season when we looked unlikely to be challenging for promotion since early on rather than in a play-off final or something.

We've not looked good so far. The back line is unbalanced and every time Davies touches the ball I wince in anticipation as I know possession is likely to be lost.

We're better than this and hopefully we get a good spell soon in this match and kick on from there.

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

How fit is Jack Marriott? This game is crying out for someone to run at their 2 centre-backs... neither of them look quick. Get him on at half-time.

What's that gonna help? We can't get the ball up there to the attackers.

3 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

That had zero to do with passion.  I’m sure Knight would kill to make the playoffs. Let it go, it was a mistake pure and simple..

I haven't seen an once of passion in the 1st 23 mins.  Slow and tepid, again

Can we sub the entire 11 off at the drinks break? Does Cocu have a few tea cups to launch at them? This is our last chance to save our season and we haven’t turned up. Utterly diabolical so far, lucky to only be 1 down. Doubt Hull played much worse earlier. Look like a team of Sunday league cloggers - every pass misplaced, no energy, no fight. 

Archived