Tribunal Update

Shipley Ram

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

I don't normally call out people after the event...but there must be a few posters who will want to say a few words of apology to Mel today. 

Vindicated. 

Chuffed we can have a clear run at this season. Opening a bottle of wine. 

and to Barry Walsh ?

3 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Easiest money he's ever made

It's funny because it's true. Like your good self, I've never thought there was even a semblance of a case to answer and I very much doubt Mr De Marco did either. According to the doyen of the ITK world, Barry 'God' Walsh, he was so confident he gave us a no win no fee option.

Parry and his cronies should resign.. EFL should be disbanded.. We should sue them for everything they have and people like Gibson who has spent years trying to tarnish our great clubs name and reputation..

What a great day for our club this is.. 

1 minute ago, Ramslaar said:

This is not the last we will here of it..much damage has been done 

I do think the EFL will appeal on both counts.

Not sure how far they'll get, but it does to an extent absolve the EFL of the claim they weren't trying to enforce the p&s rules (Gibson's original complaint).

I think this will rumble on a bit but I don't see any appeals swinging a complete reversal. Most likely they'll get some fig leaf of validity to the charges. Although the statement says dismissed rather than unproven or found not guilty of the charge.

Archived