Tribunal Update

Shipley Ram

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Woodley Ram said:

Has SDSR left of just not posting as much, I did think that his source at the club had left hence why he posted less. But at one point he was the source of all knowledge, hope he is still here 

He’s still around

1 hour ago, oldtimeram said:

Not reliable then 

In fairness though - playing devils advocate - didnt Mel say that the opportunity to get cocu arose quickly and in a matter of days he was meeting him down in London and suddenly was all tied up. So maybe Moore had been an option at one point. Cocu’s appointment came out of the blue. Similar to Rooney suddenly signing for us. But guess we will know if Barry really knows anything or whether he’s rob Dorsett after the next 48 hours ?

2 hours ago, Mafiabob said:

Usually on the ball with everything this guy..... let the carnage commence from others 

I don't believe him.

Heres why. 

The rules state that the EFL and Derby receive the verdict at the same time, just one hour before the public statement. 

If what this guy says is true, it can't have come front the club or EFL. Only from one of the three panelists. 

Given their role as solicitors or barristers, I don't believe for a moment they would have blabbed to him. It would be more than their job is worth. 

48 minutes ago, Ramos said:

In fairness though - playing devils advocate - didnt Mel say that the opportunity to get cocu arose quickly and in a matter of days he was meeting him down in London and suddenly was all tied up. So maybe Moore had been an option at one point. Cocu’s appointment came out of the blue. Similar to Rooney suddenly signing for us. But guess we will know if Barry really knows anything or whether he’s rob Dorsett after the next 48 hours ?

Same as there's always far more transfers discussed than ever actually happen, the transfer not happening doesn't necessarily mean the talks didn't or that it wasn't legit info when it was put forward. That's why I tend not to get too excited unless it's multiple reliable sources suggesting it.

29 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

I don't believe him.

Heres why. 

The rules state that the EFL and Derby receive the verdict at the same time, just one hour before the public statement. 

If what this guy says is true, it can't have come front the club or EFL. Only from one of the three panelists. 

Given their role as solicitors or barristers, I don't believe for a moment they would have blabbed to him. It would be more than their job is worth. 

Not sure about this.  SWFC knew the verdict and were given 14 days to provide mitigating arguments that would be used in assessing the penalty.  I would imagine EFL have the same timetable.

Archived