Tribunal Update

Shipley Ram

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope they make an announcement at 1am on a Monday morning to really twist the knife in all these "Friday announcement" ITKs

Just now, Sparkle said:

I usually read the daily mail and the daily mirror to balance out some truth on occasions ( usually the date) 

Think that Wikipedia is it that have officially stated they no longer see the Fail as a trustworthy news source...anyway enough said ?

Not forgetting their support of Hitler but the Daily Mail was keen to point out that in the 1950’s that rock and roll was ripping apart the very fabric of our society.

Obviously bobbins now but at the time they believed it. And the headline?

’Rock and roll: revenge of the N****’.

Absolutely shameful. In my opinion they’ve not moved on too much either. I despise everything about them.

In my boredom last week I actually decided to e-mail the EFL asking if they would be kind enough to give me an update on when a decision could be expected.

I got the standard holding reply, with a response expected within 7 days.

Anyone fancy entering a sweepstake on when they actually respond to me?

25 minutes ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

Not forgetting their support of Hitler but the Daily Mail was keen to point out that in the 1950’s that rock and roll was ripping apart the very fabric of our society.

Obviously bobbins now but at the time they believed it. And the headline?

’Rock and roll: revenge of the N****’.

Absolutely shameful. In my opinion they’ve not moved on too much either. I despise everything about them.

What you said...

Sith Happens
23 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

In my boredom last week I actually decided to e-mail the EFL asking if they would be kind enough to give me an update on when a decision could be expected.

Anyone fancy entering a sweepstake on if they actually respond to me?

FTFY

They wont

27 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Next Friday at 7pm

44 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

I think the club have been informed of the verdict and they are in a 14 days period to make representations to be considered when the penalty is finalised

51 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Interesting point. Why the hell shouldn't they reply either....? 

For me, the EFL's role is to protect fans and cities/towns from owners who damage the club, strip assets, leave them in financial chaos, ruin local businesses. 

Football clubs aren't play things and every day local people need to know their club is safe from disreputable people...eg Coventry, Blackpool.. 

It certainly doesn't feel that way. They are doing nothing progressive to address Covid financial issues.

And why are they 'maliciously' pursuing this case on our behalf, why don't they give clear reasoning about timescales and explain why they feel it is in our best interests to spend 6 months unsure of our future and potentially deduct points so that we are relegated. 

Archived