Tribunal Update

Shipley Ram

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Van Gritters said:

That would mean we’re guilty then. 

I suppose it also gives time to EFL to challenge the verdict?  Or we are guilty but they suggest no penalty.  or we are guilty and trying to reduce the penalty

7 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Someone just posted a tweet from this guy regarding Matt Clarke but earlier he had this to say...

I bore of these people. It’s 50/50. If we get found guilty he will delete the tweet. Some of the absolute rubbish you see on that site

4 minutes ago, Josh said:

I bore of these people. It’s 50/50. If we get found guilty he will delete the tweet. Some of the absolute rubbish you see on that site

Agreed but it followed the post earlier with the Nixon tweet so I was clinging to that idea.

In the Matt Clarke thread, someone has mentioned it's the same guy who claimed to have "broke" the Panzo story.

Hopefully, soon we'll hear the actual verdict.

2 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Agreed but it followed the post earlier with the Nixon tweet so I was clinging to that idea.

In the Matt Clarke thread, someone has mentioned it's the same guy who claimed to have "broke" the Panzo story.

Hopefully, soon we'll hear the actual verdict.

Yeah hopefully soon buddy, but we’ve been saying that for weeks ?, I’m sure it will be announced before the season starts surely. 

22 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

it's the same guy who claimed to have "broke" the Panzo story

The Panzo 'story' was originally on a French tweet, and then picked up with the #dcfc tag - I posted the original tweet on this board/forum somewhere.

It's so easy to do a bit of googling and searching on the Net/social media plus a bit of the old Mystic Meg 'is there anyone here who has or had a mother' type 'seeing'! ? 

28 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

The Panzo 'story' was originally on a French tweet, and then picked up with the #dcfc tag - I posted the original tweet on this board/forum somewhere.

It's so easy to do a bit of googling and searching on the Net/social media plus a bit of the old Mystic Meg 'is there anyone here who has or had a mother' type 'seeing'! ? 

14848EBD-8B73-4D2B-B50F-4CC62430ED37.gif

1 minute ago, Woodley Ram said:

chill people, the only think that is certain is that we will hear soon, the rest is conjecture and speculation. Yes they might be right and we get nothing, or perhaps we will, everything is conflicting, best jut wait and see. 

Steve Gibson on the Forum though but.

3 hours ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

My tramp is absolutely furious at being labelled as attention seeking.  In fact without the slightest sense of irony he claimed he just wanted to 'go home'.

I might have missed it so apologies in advance,  is your tramp a gentleman of the road sort of tramp .. or the sort that has a one of those stamp things and used to work at that health and bathing spa opposite the station ? 

35 minutes ago, jono said:

I might have missed it so apologies in advance,  is your tramp a gentleman of the road sort of tramp .. or the sort that has a one of those stamp things and used to work at that health and bathing spa opposite the station ? 

As much of a gentleman as one can be when surrounded by the stench of stale urine.  It's more of a public service thing than business enterprise thing.

I mean killing the first tramp may be viewed as bad but from a personal point of view it's easier to live with than the guilt I've had to live with from the four transfer windows I spent hidden in Owen Bradley's closet (with the puffa jackets).  I'm terrified every time Owen posts on here that he'll bring it all back up.

3 hours ago, jono said:

Well I never, I’ll go to the foot of our stairs ?

Which stairs should I go to the foot of?

Any advice happily received. I live in a 3 storey house!!!!

I did ask our youth but he lives in a bungalow. 

Archived