Tribunal Update

Shipley Ram

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Van Rammeister said:

Only on this forum could a football club tribunal thread be turned in to a festival of punning about people who were held hostage in Beirut for nearly 5 years or so.

With all this talk McCarthy, and of senior religious figures, the question is surely "Should the Bible be banned?"

(That one is especially for @Inverurie Ram)

54 minutes ago, Van Rammeister said:

Only on this forum could a football club tribunal thread be turned in to a festival of punning about people who were held hostage in Beirut for nearly 5 years or so.

What idiot caused that. Ban him for going off topic. 

3 hours ago, Duracell said:

One remarkable thing I’ve learned from the past 48 hours is that a lot of men from Derbyshire with a modest social media profile have unparalleled access to legal sources in London and football agent sources in Monte Carlo. 

I am glad I have stayed with ceefax 

59 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

With all this talk McCarthy, and of senior religious figures, the question is surely "Should the Bible be banned?"

(That one is especially for @Inverurie Ram)

I think the problem lies with the youth of today!

Genuine story this one. I was chatting with a young lad a few months ago and he had found a Gideon's Bible and he was flicking through it, and he turned to me and asked "who is this young child, baby...lon, they write about alot? "

"Baby....lon?.......Baby....lon?.......Christ on a bike" I said, "what chance have we got?, what do they teach you at school thesedays?, learning to read might help, what's your geography like?,any better than your Religious Education!

Sing up!

Archived