Live football thread.

Rev

1 hour ago, hintonsboots said:

It’s punishment enough to watch England’s stuttering performance.

I think it is the perfect punishment to have to try to play a game of football while 3,000 schoolkids chant "who are you"

To be fair the nation's league was devised to replace meaningless friendles and it's a bit better than pure friendlies but obviously not as serious as qualifiers.

For lower tire teams it offers a route into the euros that's unlikely in regular qualifying groups (seeing as they've made it 24 teams, for my money 16 was plenty for the euros)

21 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I have no clue what this nations league is, or what this imaginary European completion is full of fair play teams, cup winners and teams that finished 6th that Leicester were in .

World cup, Euros . UEFA cup and a European cup with the actual champions only in please.   cup winners cup at a push.  Why's everything so bloody complicated. 

Cash Money GIF

Evening all.....

Gareth being a bit ballsy this evening by only playing with a single pivot in midfield. 

And that pivot is the sideways shuffle that is kalvin Phillips. 

What with Reece James playing lb and everybodys favourite plant pot, Harry Maguire, dropped this could be samba football....... 

....or not ?

22 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

A calamity of performances so far. Is Kane playing in midfield? No you say defence by his position on the pitch. Get the ball walk it out take your time no urgency yarn. Southgate can’t get us any further.

If Southgate could still raise a gentle trot he could get a game in this England side.... ?