Live football thread.

Rev

34 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Fulham promoted as champions after a 7-0 caning of Luton. 

Hope that doesn't blow the hatters confidence going into the playoffs. 

That’s if they make it. That hammering has affected their GD meaning if they draw their last game and Boro win, they’re out.

And Luton’s last game is ironically against a Reading side with nothing to play for. 0-3 incoming.

29 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

That’s if they make it. That hammering has affected their GD meaning if they draw their last game and Boro win, they’re out.

And Luton’s last game is ironically against a Reading side with nothing to play for. 0-3 incoming.

Woeful showing from Luton. requiring points to clinch a play off spot and losing 7-0....just shows what a pisspoor league its been. 

Without the embargo and 21 points we'd have pished an auto spot.

1 minute ago, WharfedaleRam said:

Am I the only one on here that really wouldn't mind if Forest win and actually go up at Bournemouth's expense?! We'll have no rivalry with them next season and we can both meet again in the Championship in August 23! 

From a practical pov, you speak a lot of sense.

... But how wonderful would it be to see them miss out on autos tonight... or on Saturday if we must... and then fall flat on their faces in the Play-Offs... AGAIN!

So with respect... 

im-going-to-say-no-to-that-sam-waterson.

6 minutes ago, WharfedaleRam said:

Am I the only one on here that really wouldn't mind if Forest win and actually go up at Bournemouth's expense?! We'll have no rivalry with them next season and we can both meet again in the Championship in August 23! 

I mind them coming down with 100 million quid to play with and going back up.  The team they're playing has a 27 million pound attack on an 8k attendance. Case in point.

Hmm. I guess my lack of sensitivity towards Forest is that I live far enough away that I never see a red shirt, don't know a red dog and have n er worked with one. Now, if we want to talk about Boro, Sunderland or Leeds, that's a different level of rivalry from a personal point of view! I used to joke that coming to PP meant my accent could get me beaten up by both home and away fans!

2 minutes ago, WharfedaleRam said:

Hmm. I guess my lack of sensitivity towards Forest is that I live far enough away that I never see a red shirt, don't know a red dog and have n er worked with one. Now, if we want to talk about Boro, Sunderland or Leeds, that's a different level of rivalry from a personal point of view! I used to joke that coming to PP meant my accent could get me beaten up by both home and away fans!

Try living around them all jumping on the bandwagon. Bloke who lives over the back only ever seen him wear an Arsenal shirt, even he had a Forest shirt on over the weekend! Had to drop the missus over on Bridgford for a night out, the amount of red shirts, I felt extremely nauseous and struggled to drive.

Fortunately I don’t personally know many diehards who would rub promotion in my face, but it’s still bad enough.