Live football thread.

Rev

Leeds are a funny one. They have mini runs where they pick up some really good results. I wouldn’t be surprised if they get a positive result against Chelsea and then beat both Brighton and Brentford.

I thought Burnley would be fine, but their defeat to Villa plus Everton’s unexpected last two wins has flipped it again.

I think Burnley will drop.

1 minute ago, Bris Vegas said:

Leeds are a funny one. They have mini runs where they pick up some really good results. I wouldn’t be surprised if they get a positive result against Chelsea and then beat both Brighton and Brentford.

I thought Burnley would be fine, but their defeat to Villa plus Everton’s unexpected last two wins has flipped it again.

I think Burnley will drop.

Brighton and Brentford both play the sort of football that can tear a weak Leeds defence apart whilst Chelsea still have a lot to play for, with a Champions League place no longer the certainty it appeared to be just a few weeks ago.

For me it's Leeds for the drop - I hope and prey that for once I'm proved right.

I'm trying to work out what it takes for the modern footballer to get booked for dissent - In the ManCity vs Newcastle game Dan Burn got booked for pulling someone to the ground just before a corner was taken (after already being warned what would happen if he did it again) - he then completely lost it and quite clearly told Stuart Attwell to 'duck off' at least half a dozen times and yet the ref takes no action....If refs are so weak in the face of abuse, it's not wonder that players take advantage....

13 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

I'm trying to work out what it takes for the modern footballer to get booked for dissent - In the ManCity vs Newcastle game Dan Burn got booked for pulling someone to the ground just before a corner was taken (after already being warned what would happen if he did it again) - he then completely lost it and quite clearly told Stuart Attwell to 'duck off' at least half a dozen times and yet the ref takes no action....If refs are so weak in the face of abuse, it's not wonder that players take advantage....

Raphinha was booked for dissent in the Arsenal Leeds game earlier.

Not sure if Burn's expletives were aimed at the ref or not. At least the one I saw was at someone off camera.

18 hours ago, Malagaram said:

How long before Brendan Rogers position is under threat,winless in 5,and the cup semifinal they played this week Leicester looked toothless,was it only one shot at Romas goal in the 90th minuite.

It gives me great pleasure to see that Leicester City can no longer qualify for Europe. A more smug, arrogant bunch of tossers you couldn't wish to meet (or avoid). Their sense of entitlement knows no bounds.

As to what they think of us, read on.

https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/topic/129137-possibility-of-ground-sharing-with-derby/