v Millwall (A) - Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

What I think it’ll be:

Hamer

Fozzy, Clarke, Curtis, Bogle

Rooney, Bird

Duane, Lawrence, Waghorn

Martin

I’d personally have Wisdom for Davies, and Knight/Sibley for Waghorn but I think Cocu will go for experience in this. 

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, Taribo said:

What I think it’ll be:

Hamer

Fozzy, Clarke, Curtis, Bogle

Rooney, Bird

Duane, Lawrence, Waghorn

Martin

I’d personally have Wisdom for Davies, and Knight/Sibley for Waghorn but I think Cocu will go for experience in this. 

I would have Wisdom in for CD......and play Bogle right back and Fozzy left back...…...

32 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

I prefer not to say, but it certainly is available on RamsTV

Sky are not doing red button games are they? Usually shows on the fixture list with an icon but they only have 2 games on tomorrow

Fulham v Brentford and West Brom v Birmingham 

3 minutes ago, David said:

Sky are not doing red button games are they? Usually shows on the fixture list with an icon but they only have 2 games on tomorrow

Fulham v Brentford and West Brom v Birmingham 

You could be right as I didn’t check. Even if it was on Sky, I don’t know why anyone would want to miss out on listening to @OwenB87‘s commentary on RamsTV. 

2 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Hamer

Bogle, Whizzy, Clarke, Fozzy

Not sure about 'up front' but I think he'll leave Martin on the bench and play

Rooney, Bird Holmes

Knight Waghorn, Lawrence

Or Hudds instead of Bird?

Id be surprised if big Tom ever pulls on a shirt for us again, let alone replacing Bird in the starting XI

11 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

You could be right as I didn’t check. Even if it was on Sky, I don’t know why anyone would want to miss out on listening to @OwenB87‘s commentary on RamsTV. 

Never had a Rams TV subscription as I go home and away so only really watched the away youth games on there. 

I am looking forward to seeing how they cover the matches. 

Sibley has to start for me. He absolutely minced Scott McTominay and can cope with anything Rowett throws at him. If he, Bird, Rooney, Lawrence and Martin return in anything like the form they were showing before the lockdown, Millwall are in for a bad day at the office. 

Having had gaping holes in our midfield at the start of the season, we now have an abundance of in-form players vying for starting slots and I can see the 5 sub rule really playing into our hands as we can rotate them without a drop in quality which will help keep our lads fresh cross a gruelling end-of-season match schedule. I fancy us to win by at least two and to put a marker down for an end of season charge. Win our first couple and nobody will want to play us.

Welcome back footy. God I've missed you!

COYR

18 minutes ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Sibley has to start for me. He absolutely minced Scott McTominay and can cope with anything Rowett throws at him. If he, Bird, Rooney, Lawrence and Martin return in anything like the form they were showing before the lockdown, Millwall are in for a bad day at the office. 

Having had gaping holes in our midfield at the start of the season, we now have an abundance of in-form players vying for starting slots and I can see the 5 sub rule really playing into our hands as we can rotate them without a drop in quality which will help keep our lads fresh cross a gruelling end-of-season match schedule. I fancy us to win by at least two and to put a marker down for an end of season charge. Win our first couple and nobody will want to play us.

Welcome back footy. God I've missed you!

COYR

Great Post, glad football is back and we have something to discuss after the game tomorrow. 

If we show the form we can, we will walk away with it 3-1, no probs, looking forward to this game so much now. 

I'm feeling optimistic for the game for some reason, partly becuase we went into the break with back to back wins and Holmes is back. Feeling a 2-1 win and push for the play-offs will be a tough game but without home advantage as there is no crowd I think that could play a part and take something away from their game. Moving the ball quickly through the lines to get our attackers on the ball as much as possible will be key if we can win the midfield battle we should be alright but I am not sure I would be confident in our defence to remain solid if they are on top.

Archived