• Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, DCFC27 said:

Hamer 

Bogle Wisdom Clarke Fozzy 

Rooney Bird

Holmes Sibley Lawrence  

Martin

We always change a winning side that won the last game 3-0 don’t we ( humour on my side) 

This is one of the games I'm glad is behind closed doors, won't have to listen to that Milllllllllllllll drone, or the toothless Burberry Stone Island wearing goons frothing at the mouth like rabies infected animals.

And we'll win if the Championship follows the same pattern as the Bundesliga.

1 hour ago, David said:

This is one of the games I'm glad is behind closed doors, won't have to listen to that Milllllllllllllll drone, or the toothless Burberry Stone Island wearing goons frothing at the mouth like rabies infected animals.

And we'll win if the Championship follows the same pattern as the Bundesliga.

I’m easily confused.     What’s the pattern of the Bundesliga.    

1 hour ago, David said:

Remind me never to buy a ticket when he goes on the after dinner circuit! 

He makes Keogh look like Michael McIntyre! 

He doesn't exactly come across as raring to go but perhaps that's his shy nature and natural distrust of the Press. 

I hope he's more motivational with the team. 

2 hours ago, Sparkle said:

We always change a winning side that won the last game 3-0 don’t we ( humour on my side) 

I’d normally say keep the winning team but I think with the players at his disposal after such a long break no one will have form on their side. I really wouldn’t be surprised by any line up. Even Roos back in goal or Josefzoon starting lol 

51 minutes ago, DCFC27 said:

I’d normally say keep the winning team but I think with the players at his disposal after such a long break no one will have form on their side. I really wouldn’t be surprised by any line up. Even Roos back in goal or Josefzoon starting lol 

All true

4 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

Remind me never to buy a ticket when he goes on the after dinner circuit! 

He makes Keogh look like Michael McIntyre! 

He doesn't exactly come across as raring to go but perhaps that's his shy nature and natural distrust of the Press. 

I hope he's more motivational with the team. 

"Obviously............."........he is.

Our Wayne likes to do his talking on the pitch........obviously.

Roos

Bogle    Wisdom  Forsyth   Lowe 

Rooney  Bird 

Knight           Sibley        Lawrence 

Martin 

Subs: Holmes, Waghorn, Shinnie, Ravas , Buchanan 

Something like this feel like I'm forgetting someone but who cares looks good.   

Hamer

Bogle Wisdom Clarke Forsyth

Bird Rooney

Waghorn Holmes Lawrence

Martin

Very harsh on the likes of Sibley and Knight, but I think, after such a long suspension of play, form before the break goes out the window unfortunately for certain players. I think it’s difficult to know the sort of Millwall side we will face as well, as they will undoubtedly have injured players back fit like us. So I think the best way to go about choosing a team is to treat this match like the first match of a season and just send the strongest team on paper out and see what happens. That, imo, is the 11 names above.

17 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Hamer

Bogle Wisdom Clarke Forsyth

Bird Rooney

Waghorn Holmes Lawrence

Martin

Very harsh on the likes of Sibley and Knight, but I think, after such a long suspension of play, form before the break goes out the window unfortunately for certain players. I think it’s difficult to know the sort of Millwall side we will face as well, as they will undoubtedly have injured players back fit like us. So I think the best way to go about choosing a team is to treat this match like the first match of a season and just send the strongest team on paper out and see what happens. That, imo, is the 11 names above.

Sibley is in that team IMO. He'll be absolutely champing at the bit, and I imagine his younger legs will allow him to take advantage of any rustiness in the Millwall lineup.

3 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Sibley is in that team IMO. He'll be absolutely champing at the bit, and I imagine his younger legs will allow him to take advantage of any rustiness in the Millwall lineup.

Ahead of who though? If the game was played when it was meant to be, he’d have been the first name on my team sheet. Now Holmes is fit though, it’s very difficult to leave him out for someone inexperienced. I guess you could play Holmes wide and put Sibley down the middle. It’s tough though, especially when Rowetts thugs will probably target Sibley because of his inexperience and occasional poor temperament.

Archived