Summer 2020 Transfer Suggestion Thread

oomarkwright

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, maydrakin said:

I’d imagine he’s out of our price range, but he’d be the perfect type of player we could do with...

11 minutes ago, jimbobram said:

loan?

Missed out on some late Transfer deadline moves so may be interested in a short term loan until the next window in order to keep playing. That may suit us too if we are still hoping to get Dursan.

56 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

There may never be a better time for Derby to try and sign Harry Wilson, although the same could be said for his last club Bournemouth.

Liverpool fans dont rate him, no one has been willing to pay big money for him and he wont play this season.

A season long loan with a view to a permanent at the end of the season would be nice...give him a 5 year contract to stretch his fee for FFP.

He would be another one whose value would only rise if he has the same sort of season he did the last time with us.

Can only dream I suppose.

Burnley couldn't agree a transfer with Liverpool for him. He isn't dropping down. Let it go.

35 minutes ago, YorkshireRam said:

suggests here that may be possible although describes it as ''unlikely'' which is probably fair

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/islam-slimani-misses-out-lyon-4578991

If I remember right, Cocu did sign Slimani for Fenerbahce on loan... so he's definitely the kind of target man he likes.

on a free yes the question of wages. much like the ibe on rebuild your career. I like the lad just wanted people's views. 

thinking on that line I sure there plenty of free transfers out there hzve a look Derby 

42 minutes ago, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

If I remember right, Cocu did sign Slimani for Fenerbahce on loan... so he's definitely the kind of target man he likes.

Interesting, didn't know that. We'd have to structure the deal sensibly since we definitely couldn't afford all of his £80k a week wages but it may suit Leicester for us to cover a portion and have him playing, rather than not playing for them and also costing a fortune?

Archived