Summer 2020 Transfer Suggestion Thread

oomarkwright

8 minutes ago, BulloRams said:

There’s no indication that he’s signing, I’m pretty sure it’s a case of him training with us to stay fit, think he’s still contracted to a team in Mexico 

Interesting, why would we help out though? Does he know staff?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bismark Adjei "Nana" Boateng.

Former Man City U18 and U23 defensive midfielder, now playing in Finland with Kups. I don't think I've seen such a dominant player in Finnish league since Alfredo Morales. His speed and dynamism would suit us well.

Lightning fast, very very tough and good range of passing. Shouldn't cost much either. 

1 hour ago, Dimmu said:

Former Man City U18 and U23 defensive midfielder, now playing in Finland with Kups. I don't think I've seen such a dominant player in Finnish league since Alfredo Morales. His speed and dynamism would suit us well.

Lightning fast, very very tough and good range of passing. Shouldn't cost much either. 

Can you join our scouting please? Would be pittance as well!

1 hour ago, Dimmu said:

According to wikipedia he has played 1 game and scored 1 goal.

1 goal ever 90 minutes, not bad record to be fair.

14 hours ago, Dimmu said:

Not for me. Causes a lot of problems in da Hood.

His career will sink without trace when he leaves the security of Scandinavia.

1 hour ago, sage said:

Not for me. Causes a lot of problems in da Hood.

His career will sink without trace when he leaves the security of Scandinavia.

I'm sure you meant Nordic countries as Finland is not part of Scandinavia! 

Before this gets into a Year 10 geography argument. Scandinavia is a broad term for countries in Northern Europe, but locally there are only 3 countries (Denmark, Norway and Sweden) that are recognised as Scandinavia.

Dimmu, I believe, lives around the area so I guess that is why he uses the local definition, others are used to defining Scandinavia in the broader sense of the region.

So, who are we suggesting to sign again?

39 minutes ago, TomG said:

I think you'll find that Finland is a Scandinavian country...just sayin'.

It would be really awkward if @Dimmu was only just finding that out now. ?

I think you can trust his knowledge on the matter ?

2 hours ago, Dimmu said:

Yep. As much as England is the eastern part of Northern Ireland.

There's 5 countries that make up Scandinavia, Norway, Finland, Sweden, Denmark and Iceland....just sayin'!

In fact, don't take my word for it, Google it if you must and then move on!

I see Emil Riis Jakobsen formerly of Derby County has sgned for Preston if I remember rightlydid he not ask to be released by us because he thought he should be in the first team.Big lad with a good touch done well since returning to Denmark fits what we are looking for......did we miss a trick not holding onto this lad.

2 hours ago, TomG said:

There's 5 countries that make up Scandinavia, Norway, Finland, Sweden, Denmark and Iceland....just sayin'!

In fact, don't take my word for it, Google it if you must and then move on!

If you googled it and read the first couple of paragraphs then you'd see the error you're making mate. ? 

Archived