Mason Bennett

Sith Happens
44 minutes ago, Van Cone De Head said:

What happened? You tried to post a gif of Mason and it 'crashed' your browser....

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
10 minutes ago, Van Cone De Head said:

fail race cars GIF by Cheezburger
I decided this wasn’t appropriate.

i cant work out if that's supposed to be an impression of his driving,  or meant to symbolise the wheels coming off his career, or both. 

"The video that’s come out was a private joke, didn’t mean any harm to the Derby fans," Bennett said. "The club has been great with me and I will always be grateful. I apologise if I’ve offended anyone."

If I've offended anyone? Can you honestly be so lacking in self-awareness?

He's a very average player. Injury prone & unable to play full matches due to his physique (IMO) and clearly as thick as mince.

I love that wonder-goal he scored but the other day, I was having a kick around with Miss Wolfie & managed to hit a volley from the bottom of the garden and it went into the kitchen window, rebounding off the worktop and hitting the bin, opening it in the process.

I think our chances of every replicating the feat are somewhat similar.

30 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

i cant work out if that's supposed to be an impression of his driving,  or meant to symbolise the wheels coming off his career, or both. 

That was the issue.

I wanted to symbolise his season without trivialising his driving whilst just cunningly sneaking it in without being offensive.

Sith Happens
22 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

"The video that’s come out was a private joke, didn’t mean any harm to the Derby fans," Bennett said. "The club has been great with me and I will always be grateful. I apologise if I’ve offended anyone."

If I've offended anyone? Can you honestly be so lacking in self-awareness?

I just put that into Google translate and it translated as 'ah man, who dobbed me in, gutted I've been caught saying something I shouldn't,  better say something to placate them whining Derby fans just in case I go back there'

4 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Its irrelevant if its a private joke or not. If I whisper to a colleague a private joke about another colleague and get overheard by someone and that other colleague finds out, I have no defence by saying it was about you not to you.

On its own its not an horrendous offence, but it shows a lack of respect to Derby and Mel Morris who stood by him when he probably should have been sacked for his part in the drink drive fiasco.

He is going to go anyway I think, and certainly expect he won't receive a hero's reception should he ever play at a high enough level to play against us in future.

However, if Millwall decide they don't want him or due to current events, can't afford to take on players. He might just find himself back here, in limbo and waiting for an offer. With his record (meant or not) who on earth would take him on?

12 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

However, if Millwall decide they don't want him or due to current events, can't afford to take on players. He might just find himself back here, in limbo and waiting for an offer. With his record (meant or not) who on earth would take him on?

he wont be bothered picking up the money every week....worse than a scab in my book.... and that's saying summat....hang on no he ain't but hes a close second....and btw Hilda is still fuming....

Was I the only one thinking MB was talking about the weather!

Only a matter of time before MB retaliates to @DarkFruitsRam7 original post by posting a video of him at Hillsborough!

It used to be fans of opposing clubs that used to post or share these kind of posts..............where did it all go wrong?

We'll be accusing John Travolta of all sorts next.........

Archived