Mason Bennett

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely pathetic from Bennett - what makes it even worse he try’s to pass it off a a joke between mates. He’s beneath contempt and he’s a very brave or stupid boy if he ever shows his face in Derby again ?

Strange the things that stick in the mind.  After the Joiners Arms incident i wanted Mason out, not because of the car crash, or the fleeing the scene bit, but because of the throwing up in the urinal bit.  To me that shows a character trait that i find appalling.  Any decent fellow, no matter how drunk would stagger into the nearest stall and throw up in the toilet and neatly too and if not, then wipe it off after and then flush twice and then wipe his filthy mouth and then mumble apologies and and.. 

6 hours ago, Anon said:

Please everyone, think before you criticise a professional footballer. They slave away for our entertainment with such paltry monetary compensation. They truly are the best of us. The last thing I'd ever want to do is say something that Maison Bennett didn't like. Let's show a bit of respect eh? Maybe we can start a collection for him to show how sorry we are?

I agree with the point your making. I genuinely couldn't give a poo how Bennett feels. 

But then I don't know how some Derby fans have managed to care about the video either. And man, some have really cared. 

The poo I've read from twitter and facebook etc is such fake outrage. No way on earth do the people typing this stuff actually feel betrayed or angry. Surely not? 

"We gave you your chance!", "One of our own eh?", "You'd be working in a factory if not for us", "Hope you get sacked we don't want players like you here" 

We? Us? Working in a factory if not for John the Plasterer? 

He's done feck all to me. He drove past the ground of a club I support and made a comment? THE Mason Bennett? The great Oracle himself? The most influential figure on the internet? 

I mean does anyone actually give a poo? I ran out of bread today and had to go get more. That was a bigger event than this Mason Bennett drama. 

The only thing that's really irritated me is the response from the drama queens. I shouldn't have read their comments because it just annoys me. 

I felt the same about the Joiners Arms situation tbh. I didn't care if Keogh was sacked or remained captain. Not my club/business and he doesn't owe me anything. I just felt like I'm in no position to be angry, betrayed or judgemental. 

I know some folks haven't got much in life and probably like football more than me. But it is just a game and maybe they would benefit from understanding how the game works. Instead of crying about things like loyalty and wages maybe do some self reflection on how loyal you are to players that aren't good enough and how you help generate the wages.

So while I do agree with your point I don't think it's a contradiction to say a lot of fans could match Mason Bennett for talking poo. 

2 minutes ago, Alpha said:

I agree with the point your making. I genuinely couldn't give a poo how Bennett feels. 

But then I don't know how some Derby fans have managed to care about the video either. And man, some have really cared. 

The poo I've read from twitter and facebook etc is such fake outrage. No way on earth do the people typing this stuff actually feel betrayed or angry. Surely not? 

"We gave you your chance!", "One of our own eh?", "You'd be working in a factory if not for us", "Hope you get sacked we don't want players like you here" 

He's done feck all to me. He drove past the ground of a club I support and made a comment? THE Mason Bennett? The great Oracle himself? The most influential figure on the internet? 

I mean does anyone actually give a poo? I ran out of bread today and had to go get more. That was a bigger event than this Mason Bennett drama. 

The only thing that's really irritated me is the response from the drama queens. I shouldn't have read their comments because it just annoys me. 

I felt the same about the Joiners Arms situation tbh. I didn't care if Keogh was sacked or remained captain. Not my club/business and he doesn't owe me anything. I just felt like I'm in no position to be angry, betrayed or judgemental. 

I know some folks haven't got much in life and probably like football more than me. But it is just a game and maybe they would benefit from understanding how the game works. Instead of crying about things like loyalty and wages maybe do some self reflection on how loyal you are to players that aren't good enough and how you help generate the wages.

So while I do agree with your point I don't think it's a contradiction to say a lot of fans could match Mason Bennett for talking poo. 

Would you like to expand on what bread you bought?

34 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Would you like to expand on what bread you bought?

Warburtons Farmhouse. The soft crust is agreeable. 

100% you're a brown breader. I can tell from your posts. You're an open book to me

29 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Warburtons Farmhouse. The soft crust is agreeable. 

100% you're a brown breader. I can tell from your posts. You're an open book to me

Warburtons are a huge contributor to the Conservative Party so you're brown bread to me......

5 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Warburtons are a huge contributor to the Conservative Party so you're brown bread to me......

I've got you down as a crumpets man. But I reckon the missus gets your bread in or you'd buy the cheap poo.

You use bread for mopping the plate clean and sanding down door architrave. It's been said that ducks throw bread to you. 

1 minute ago, Alpha said:

I've got you down as a crumpets man. But I reckon the missus gets your bread in or you'd buy the cheap poo.

You use bread for mopping the plate clean and sanding down door architrave. It's been said that ducks throw bread to you. 

I have a vague recollection of crumpet........?

Thick white bread to wipe the plate clean if you don't mind, bloody kids..

He has scored the most outrageous goal I've ever seen. Thanks for that MB.

At the same time, he is a fellow who don't know how to drink or how to take the shirt off... sometimes I forget he's our player and I think most of it is just wishful thinking.

6 hours ago, Alpha said:

I agree the mock outrage is ridiculous. If he's in a group who continually rag on him and call him a Derby reject etc, he passed the ground and thought it would be good banter within mates...so its not a 'joke' its just a dig back at mates who give as good back. 

However, I can't agree with saying its the same faux outrage as at the original incident. They were highly paid and on a work's night they ruined someone's career and could easily have killed someone, still beggars belief they could be so stupid. Can't overstate how disappointed I was in them. 

6 hours ago, Alpha said:

That seeded stuff is nice but there's a hint of snobbery in the ingredients 

Brown seeded is the wife’s bread of choice. I have no say other than when on holiday when I can pick my own, and then I always go white. I like it with the crusts cut off. I think because it reminds me of mummy.

50 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Brown seeded is the wife’s bread of choice. I have no say other than when on holiday when I can pick my own, and then I always go white. I like it with the crusts cut off. I think because it reminds me of mummy.

Surely that’s a couple of big soft baps?

Sith Happens

Its irrelevant if its a private joke or not. If I whisper to a colleague a private joke about another colleague and get overheard by someone and that other colleague finds out, I have no defence by saying it was about you not to you.

On its own its not an horrendous offence, but it shows a lack of respect to Derby and Mel Morris who stood by him when he probably should have been sacked for his part in the drink drive fiasco.

He is going to go anyway I think, and certainly expect he won't receive a hero's reception should he ever play at a high enough level to play against us in future.

Archived