Matches suspended

atherstoneram

If it proves possible to complete this seasons' fixtures by the end of July, kick off the new season in mid-September, postpone all cup competitions for one year, thereby freeing up dates to allow season 2020/21 to be completed on schedule.

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

I would imagine they'd just move the women's euro championship tbh. 

Whatever the future holds in the next 6-12 months for all sports the re-scheduling is going to be a nightmare...cancelling and starting a new season from the begining in August seems to be the easier option imo.

3 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I'm all up for scrapping season and starting again, but we would be screwed squad wise, so many players out of contract, loss of revenue for this season, it would be very challenging.

Although I reckon our academy could help us out a bit.

We don't really have any vital players out of contract. Anya (who cares), Hudd's (out injured for virtually the entire season), Forsyth and Martin (would miss them, but they must a couple of the highest earners at the club) and then it's Carson and Bennett who are on loan elsewhere. Might be some others, but nobody vital.

3 hours ago, Andicis said:

Because they're in the bottom 3 on goal difference, level on points with 2 other teams. To relegate someone who could easily get out of that position without the games being played would be incredibly unfair.

But goal difference is worth a point?

2 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

If it proves possible to complete this seasons' fixtures by the end of July, kick off the new season in mid-September, postpone all cup competitions for one year, thereby freeing up dates to allow season 2020/21 to be completed on schedule.

That wont happen mate

Ive just ordered 13 ton of Horse Manure fer allotment... Im off up there....Love Hilda ta bits but nah theres no football i aint gonna sit in house owding hands wi here,,, It's bad enough watching her put her teeth in glass by bed then gerrin up in morning for a gypsie's kiss and shes in bathroom with denture toothpaste , owding her teeth and rinsing em whilst she stands there checking her varicose vains...    

Archived