Things that make you go ooooh!

Day

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fabulous all round. Amazing swerving strike with such power.

Love the reaction from the rest of the team as well.

A properly special moment for the lad & the best possible incentive to go and do it again (and again)

2 hours ago, Pastinaak said:

It's sublime innit. I wonder how many times he's watched it back himself? 

2 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

He’s definitely going to be doing his best @DarkFruitsRam7 at Hillsborough impression when he watches that back

Ah!, that explains it. I thought I'd heard he'd been self isolating all night long. I obviously misheard that.

Just now, Phoenix said:

Goalkeeper doing his nut at the defence. Not sure there was much they could have done about that.

If that was scored against us; the matchday thread would be full of people complaining about the lack of closing down & and how the player chasing Sibbo is jogging. I assume that's Walton's perspective.

I agree with you, it was a worldie - but fault is easy to find in football when you're conceding the goal.

11 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

If that was scored against us; the matchday thread would be full of people complaining about the lack of closing down & and how the player chasing Sibbo is jogging. I assume that's Walton's perspective.

I agree with you, it was a worldie - but fault is easy to find in football when you're conceding the goal.

Blame their fullback (?)! I thought Martin dragged the number 2 out of position in the centre, he realised he was leaving a large gap in front of goal too late! Sibley was well aware of the opportunity and quick enough to take the chance and skilful enough to hit a tremendous shot. A star is born! #COYR

1 hour ago, Wolfie20 said:

Love to know what the ref said to him before restarting the match

Yeah I just noticed that, thought he said something when I was sitting almost side on. Can see from that clip, it caused a wry smile from Sibley.

Archived