v Sheffield Wednesday (A) - Matchday Thread

Sean

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! Where did that half come from! Goes without saying that that is the best we’ve seen away from home this season! Can barely believe my eyes. We’ve been unbelievably good. I mean, Wednesday have been crap but we’ve absolutely hammered them. Only disappointment is we’re not 5/6 up which we probably would be if we were more clinical given the chances we’ve created. Which is unbelievable since it’s only half time!

The Wendies have been totally unable to cope with our pace and energy in the press. That front 4 has been so much better and pressing and forcing the error out the opposition defence, and so much better at taking advantage of it too! And the backline is so much better with Wisdom (who’s been brilliant) in there in terms of passing out the back. The sheer pace and zip in our one touch game has been a joy to watch. Absolutely liquid football. 

Now keep it up Derby, and don’t drop off too deep!!

24 minutes ago, G_Kinkladze said:

A question for anyone at the ground; have we clicked and this is the 'Cocu way' we've dreamed of? 

Or, and the pessimist in me says this is more likely, are Sheffield Wednesday absolutely dire? 

Watching live stream , have to say we are playing pretty much how we have been doing for a while now we just getting a bit of rub with the deflection and some good finishing ,,, as I said in another thread earlier we are progressing and have not got the results the performance s deserved , keep it up cocu , he’s not done anything drastically different that’s changed us for this game

Archived