v Sheffield Wednesday (A) - Matchday Thread

Sean

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Srg said:

Pretty surprising Martin didn’t make this given the 3 assists. 

Gestede's rating is significantly boosted because he statpadded 16 successful aerial duels out of 22 attempted, and WhoScored overvalues that for centre-forwards.

2 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Christ almighty I really can’t be bothered anymore.... you quite clearly haven’t read my post, either or you don’t have a tactical grasp on the fact that possession football doesn’t always mean attacking football. There’s literally no point fighting your meaningless rants anymore, I’ll leave it there in the hope of saving mine and others posters brain cells...

9868 posts says different ?

3 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Christ almighty I really can’t be bothered anymore.... you quite clearly haven’t read my post, either or you don’t have a tactical grasp on the fact that possession football doesn’t always mean attacking football. There’s literally no point fighting your meaningless rants anymore, I’ll leave it there in the hope of saving mine and others posters brain cells...

On the bright side, this new record of a 3 day bicker utterly demolishes my prior best of around 5 hours and has also helped push the previously rather modest page count nearer a respectable 30 pages, than a thoroughly unsatisfactory 20.  A sterling effort I'd say ?

24 minutes ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

On the bright side, this new record of a 3 day bicker utterly demolishes my prior best of around 5 hours and has also helped push the previously rather modest page count nearer a respectable 30 pages, than a thoroughly unsatisfactory 20.  A sterling effort I'd say ?

I do my best?

Archived