v Northampton FAC4R replay - Matchday Thread

OohMartWright

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Edtheram said:

My only gripe tonight is that Curtis Davies should be nowhere near our match day squad - Davies gives away a penalty after Sibley have the ball away 

I think you’re being a little harsh. The guy is old as hell, coming off an Achilles tear, the defence has crumbled around him with injuries and Keogh’s demise, and he’s stepped up with leadership and everything he has left. Clearly limited at this stage and isn’t a long term solution, but he deserves some respect I feel. 

Just now, Srg said:

I think you’re being a little harsh. The guy is old as hell, coming off an Achilles tear, the defence has crumbled around him with injuries and Keogh’s demise, and he’s stepped up with leadership and everything he has left. Clearly limited at this stage and isn’t a long term solution, but he deserves some respect I feel. 

Since your description makes him sound like a beloved old monument,  perhaps some railings and a blue plaque? ?

4 minutes ago, Srg said:

Kinnell, 12 positive reactions and counting, can I just add I feel he does too. ?

2 minutes ago, Van Cone De Head said:

Can we start arguing now over who can and can’t have tickets to the Man Utd game?

You should need at least 10+ years of season ticket history and a family tree with at least three generations that have lived no further than 100 yards from either Pride Park or the Baseball Ground. Anything less and you are at best a half fan and at worst a plastic that would likely be found lining up to buy a half and half scarf.

Just now, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

You should need at least 10+ years of season ticket history and a family tree with at least three generations that have lived no further than 100 yards from either Pride Park or the Baseball Ground. Anything less and you are at best a half fan and at worst a plastic that would likely be found lining up to buy a half and half scarf.

Propensity to buy a half and half scarf should be the number 1 question on any ballot. 

Archived