v Northampton FAC4R replay - Matchday Thread

OohMartWright

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Justa said:

Am I the only one who doesn’t mind Radio Derby ?!

Dawes is a bit of pain but I like Ramage ????

Hey, this is an open forum, we can handle differing opinions. We all have differing tastes and...

...hang on, this is dcfcfans. No I'm afraid I've got that wrong. Sadly we will have to hunt you down like a dog. Sorry.

3 minutes ago, Tombo said:

Funny how RD are saying we were too slow but Northampton commentary called it "lovely showbiz football"

Also Ramage "it doesn't matter if Marriott never hits the target as long as he is in the right areas sniffing around". I mean that's just completely illogical I'm sorry

he's embarrassing with Marriott,we all want jack to do well and tonight is more positive but ramage is virtually on his knees. 

3 minutes ago, Justa said:

Am I the only one who doesn’t mind Radio Derby ?!

Dawes is a bit of pain but I like Ramage ????

Yes. Dawes should have been replaced ages ago and Ramage is an egotistical self promoting misogynistic poor mans Savage. Has a lot of passion, but frankly so does the drum banger and no one wants to listen to that for the whole 90 minutes. 

Just now, R@M said:

Yes. Dawes should have been replaced ages ago and Ramage is an egotistical self promoting misogynistic poor mans Savage. Has a lot of passion, but frankly so does the drum banger and no one wants to listen to that for the whole 90 minutes. 

Exactly. If they just wanted a passionate co-commentator they could pick a random fan and they'd have a decent shot of them being more comprehensible than Ramage. 

Archived