v Stoke (H) - Matchday thread

OohMartWright

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I pointed out the other day that regardless of who Cocu picks it's much of muchness throughout the entire team. People are foaming at the mouth for Lawrence to be dropped, why? I'd like an example of a player who has shown consistent ability ahead of him in that position. Yeah, he's often pony, but fingers crossed and praying for a good game is all we have. 

Big big game for Max Bird tonight.

Despite much talk about the Chip-Eaters turning over a new leaf, there's only a certain amount of Stoke-iness that can have left them in such a short time.

Come through it Max, and the world is at your feet.

p.s. Make Fozzys passes inside as easy as possible.

Seriously what does Tom Lawrence have in his contract which guarantees selection & 90 minutes regardless of his poor performances.

For those saying Knight was poor on Tuesday. Still much more effective than Lawrence and he is the future of the club.

2 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

I pointed out the other day that regardless of who Cocu picks it's much of muchness throughout the entire team. People are foaming at the mouth for Lawrence to be dropped, why? I'd like an example of a player who has shown consistent ability ahead of him in that position. Yeah, he's often pony, but fingers crossed and praying for a good game is all we have. 

Difficult to say cos nobody else gets a look in, apart from Knight when Lawrence was banned and he played very well. 

Archived