FA Cup Fifth Round Draw - 27/01 19:19

Sean

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I totally get the perspective of wanting to see new stadiums but how anyone can wish for an away game with our current form is beyond me ? 

Ah but Crystal Palace were no doubt sniggering when they drew us.  False sense of security see, that’s the cunning plan for having a dire away league record.these assholes i stf2g hope u like friend GIF

17 hours ago, angieram said:

The winner of Coventry or Birmingham, as it's near enough to get to for a midweek fixture. We're bound to be drawn away.

I was about to use similar reasoning for me wanting Man City or Liverpool away. Then I realised that’s not really giving us the best chance of advancing!

18 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I was about to use similar reasoning for me wanting Man City or Liverpool away. Then I realised that’s not really giving us the best chance of advancing!

Liverpool might give us a chance; they'll play their U15s.

23 hours ago, nottingram said:

Chelsea at home please. End of the game, lock the doors while Tomori is saying his goodbyes and we have our new centre back.

Get Mel throwing eggs at Lampard if there is any money left over

Or lock Lampard in a room and keep him waiting for 2 or 3 months, but not tell him when he can actually go to Stamford Bridge.

Archived