Kamil Jóźwiak - Signed 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Red_ram said:

In this modern world of fake news and viral propaganda, a part of me wonders whether the news tonight of the lower fee for the sheff Utd boys is all part of a bit of a game that’s going on with Lech, quibbling over moving goalposts of a fee.

I don't think Lech read Derbyshire live 

56 minutes ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

I'd be happy if we signed a ducking Camel at this point, just some sort of signing. 

Were clearly going to have to wait for deadline day for any scraps left like last year. 

i hear we are in with a chance to resign Blackman

There is such a lech of accurate info on this one. We been more polish in our style of play. We are not playing out from the back we are playing back from the out set. We have no speed in the attack to worry a well set ten man defensive setup. We looked no better than Barrow for 60 out of the 90 minutes. Barrow did not play a barrow load for their players.

9 hours ago, sage said:

I've got a spare room. If he scores 5 goals, i will kick the lad out of the big bedroom. 

Jozwiak is signing in the morning. When he got here he refused the offer of the box room and I thought it was all off.

Luckily Mel has given the lad a free 5 level boost on Candy Crush and he's agreed to swap with Kamil.

You heard it here first.

Archived