Kamil Jóźwiak - Signed 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, EulogyForEvolution said:

Yeah, I hate 20 goal a season strikers. They're so predictable.

Again, for the 100th time, nothing against Vydra but the rumour is absolute horseshit and we are not after him. Stop eating up poo some nonce on Twitter is peddling. 

1 minute ago, EulogyForEvolution said:

Yeah, I hate 20 goal a season strikers. They're so predictable.

In fairness, Vydra is feast or famine and always has been. He's had 3 season of 10 goals or more in England. He's had 5 seasons of 5 league goals or less - two of them in the Championship. 

Even in the seasons where he scored goals, he's prone to hitting a few in a small run of games then going a month without scoring. In 14-15 season, he scored 7 in the first 13 games. He then went on a 17 game streak where he scored just the one goal and then finished the season with 8 in 12. Extraordinary. 

6 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

In fairness, Vydra is feast or famine and always has been. He's had 3 season of 10 goals or more in England. He's had 5 seasons of 5 league goals or less - two of them in the Championship. 

Even in the seasons where he scored goals, he's prone to hitting a few in a small run of games then going a month without scoring. In 14-15 season, he scored 7 in the first 13 games. He then went on a 17 game streak where he scored just the one goal and then finished the season with 8 in 12. Extraordinary. 

He left to play in the prem, no allegiance to Derby, and Burnley didn't see enough in him to play regular first team football. Not sure I would want him back nd can't see it happening . His wages for one will be high,consistency scoring another.Prefer other options if available.

3 minutes ago, ram1964 said:

He left to play in the prem, no allegiance to Derby, and Burnley didn't see enough in him to play regular first team football. Not sure I would want him back nd can't see it happening . His wages for one will be high,consistency scoring another.Prefer other options if available.

so back to the name of the thread, has he signed yet? is it being held back so a double announcement can be made (Ibe)?

4 minutes ago, inter politics said:

The original Vydra rumour (which crazy Barry probably copied) came from a guy seeing someone who looked like Vydra in a Porsche coming out of Morley Hayes last night.

Him and Jozwiak don't look too dissimilar.

Jozwiak landed and got straight into a Porsche?

Archived