• Last Reply
6 minutes ago, EulogyForEvolution said:

Christ alive:

Marshall
Bryne  Te Wierik  Clarke  Forsyth
              Bird        Bielik
Jóźwiak      Sibley        Lawrence
                    Vydra

With Rooney as an option through the midfield or up top...a boy can dream ?

Agree with all of that except Vydra for me personally was always better in AM rather than up top, so maybe rotating with Sibley for starts and Marriott up top.

5 minutes ago, EulogyForEvolution said:

Christ alive:

Marshall
Bryne  Te Wierik  Clarke  Forsyth
              Bird        Bielik
Jóźwiak      Sibley        Lawrence
                    Vydra

With Rooney as an option through the midfield or up top...a boy can dream ?

....I don't see why Rooney couldn't play the Centre Forward "hold up" role. He can play that role as CM did (who wasn't blessed with pace)...just saying...

4 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Don't talk about Barry like that. 

The way radio Derby called Barry out live on air Saturday suggests to me, someone within the club had confirmed that Mr Barry is absolutely well and truly full of horse manure.

I was a Barry believer, until you realise he doesnt break any stories, just adds extra bits onto stories that are already running.

The only thing he got right was the EFL hearing, which let's be honest, was a case of picking heads or tails.

3 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

The way radio Derby called Barry out live on air Saturday suggests to me, someone within the club had confirmed that Mr Barry is absolutely well and truly full of horse manure.

I was a Barry believer, until you realise he doesnt break any stories, just adds extra bits onto stories that are already running.

The only thing he got right was the EFL hearing, which let's be honest, was a case of picking heads or tails.

What did radio Derby say ?

4 minutes ago, SFox1993 said:

What did radio Derby say ?

They were talking about Twitter and all the so called ITK people who are making things really difficult for the club.

They said things are going off behind the scenes and the club are working on signings.

Then Ed Dawes reads out a tweet from "Barry The Ram", after he reads it he says something like "You see its things like this that dont help the club at all". 

Ed Dawes, Chris Coles and Eric Steele aluded to the fact they knew who we were after and the timelines for signings, at least that was my understanding. So I honestly think they called Barry out as Ed Dawes will constantly see him on Twitter and will know full well he is full of it.

4 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

They were talking about Twitter and all the so called ITK people who are making things really difficult for the club.

They said things are going off behind the scenes and the club are working on signings.

Then Ed Dawes reads out a tweet from "Barry The Ram", after he reads it he says something like "You see its things like this that dont help the club at all". 

Ed Dawes, Chris Coles and Eric Steele aluded to the fact they knew who we were after and the timelines for signings, at least that was my understanding. So I honestly think they called Barry out as Ed Dawes will constantly see him on Twitter and will know full well he is full of it.

There’s no use acting like every team doesn’t have to deal with this though. We aren’t special. 

1 hour ago, Terry Hennessy said:

....I don't see why Rooney couldn't play the Centre Forward "hold up" role. He can play that role as CM did (who wasn't blessed with pace)...just saying...

He’s so so lost in the final third these days it’s heartbreaking 

Archived