7 minutes ago, Ilsonram12 said:

FB_IMG_1577973038477.jpg.37989fc87f67bca1c81b4fd866e67705.jpg

Don't know if true but seen on FB so must be ?, crazy especially anya 

Nah not true....doesnt have Ravanelli on there so cant be

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Dcfc_20 said:

Surely that is worse. Because it shows no admin errors or some bank holiday problem. It just shows we don’t have the funds to pay the players who account for millions a month. 

Even if we had 30 players on £30k a week (of which there is absolutely zero chance) it doesn't make ONE million so tell us where "the players who account for millions a month" comes from?

8 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Even if we had 30 players on £30k a week (of which there is absolutely zero chance) it doesn't make ONE million so tell us where "the players who account for millions a month" comes from?

Think your maths are a bit funky! £30k * 4 * 30 = £3.6m a month.

1 minute ago, Van Cone De Head said:

It’s got to be against the law for Ketchi to take 28k a week?

I know we’ve done some insane deals but surely that can’t be right.

He doesn’t even have an agent!

I really don't understand how he can be proud of himself for pretty much sitting on his arse for the last three years. 

1 minute ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I really don't understand how he can be proud of himself for pretty much sitting on his arse for the last three years. 

Really? 

I think Gary lineker gets a similar amount for sitting on his arse.

14 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Well, I was Fawaz's accountant at Forest

I see a poster for a harrowing war film, tragic main subject in grainy mud filled photo, the film title:

"I was Fawaz's accountant at Forest"

The strap line:

They thought they were fighting for the premier league, but the winding up petitions never stopped

Review quotes:

"The Schindler's list of football accountancy"

"Like Band of Brothers, but not"

"4* whatever I'm not paid to give bad reviews"

21 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

No but he’s a very clever bloke and does all his own deals.

If I went to my boss and tried to renegotiate my contract he’d just tell that the gate wasn’t locked.

Sith Happens
43 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Hardly his fault that the club negotiated such a silly contract that forced them not to play him.

I'd say its the club who should not be proud for signing him, not his fault.

3 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Hardly his fault that the club negotiated such a silly contract that forced them not to play him.

I'd say its the club who should not be proud for signing him, not his fault.

I'm not saying it's his fault, nor begrudging him for doing what he's doing. I just know that, if it was me, I wouldn't be very happy with my life because I wouldn't be doing anything fulfilling. I know he's relatively intelligent, so surely he has to have something else going on in his life?

16 hours ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Championship side Derby have failed to pay their players' latest wages on time 

Club's investment deal, in the pipeline for some weeks, is yet to be signed off   

A spokesman for the club confirmed that the players will be paid on Thursday

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7843555/Rooneys-big-night-overshadowed-wages-row-Derby-club-failing-pay-players-time.html

Could actually be a cunning plan to prevent Clubs thinking we’re minted and inflating fees...

Archived