v Barnsley (H) - Matchday Thread

Rampant

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
4 minutes ago, angieram said:

My former employers treated me to a night in hospitality for this game as part of my farewell gift. It was originally in the Pedigree Suite but we had a letter over Christmas to say we're upgraded to the Toyota Suite and Directors' Box. Means we will get to see the game from the best seats in the place and MOTM presentation so I am going to be gutted if it's not Rooney. ?

You do know after todays news of the investment not coming through in time your promised meal of :

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaMdPqF9NTlOFhnIEakwh

Is now :

Pot_Noodle_90g_Chicken_Mushr_Pot_40886.j

Have a great night BTW ?

Increase(?) in crowd be interesting. 
Most of us are caught up in the fervour around tonight, brilliant with the buzz after the performance on Monday. My only words of caution are that Barnsley won’t just be turning up. Spoiling the Lord Mayors party etc etc. They’ll have a plan in place for Rooney I’m sure, they have some young talent I think who will be right up for facing our man. Interesting Mr Cocu, very interesting ....... excited family guy GIF

1 hour ago, angieram said:

My former employers treated me to a night in hospitality for this game as part of my farewell gift. It was originally in the Pedigree Suite but we had a letter over Christmas to say we're upgraded to the Toyota Suite and Directors' Box. Means we will get to see the game from the best seats in the place and MOTM presentation so I am going to be gutted if it's not Rooney. ?

Which company, may I ask?

Hmm it'll go one of two ways

Rooney starts, plays for 60 slightly anonymous minutes, the teams losing 1-0, his replacement is onto a hiding ("how can you sub off Rooney when we're losing FFS?") and we fall to ignominious defeat

or

Rooney is on the bench, we get to the 60 minute mark and we're trailing 1-0, he's subbed on to rapturous applause, we turn around the game and win it in the last minute with a 30 yard Rooney free kick.

I can't decide.

4 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I'd be highly amused if Rooney's not in the 18.

"Not shown enough in training" said Cocu

The Sky Sports huffy fit would be hilarious.

“He needsch to a-juscht hissch game to schuit our schtyle more...” said Cocu ?

Archived