v Barnsley (H) - Matchday Thread

Rampant

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Millenniumram said:

No surprises there. Seems a strong team to me. Interesting a change in Captain though, Rooney is obviously a strong leader, but an unenforceable day change mid season is strange. Still, as long as Davies is ok with it which I’m sure he is, it’s all good.

It's quite possible that it has all been arranged for some time. 

No surprises there. Seems a strong team to me. Interesting a change in Captain though, Rooney is obviously a strong leader, but an unenforceable day change mid season is strange. Still, as long as Davies is ok with it which I’m sure he is, it’s all good.

You'd assume this has been knowledge to Curtis since early days; if it came a surprise to him that would be awful ? 

I pretty sure Curtis doesn't need some cloth on his bicep to lead.

1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

If this was Football Manager, half the squad would be in revolt.

Just now, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

If this was Football Manager, half the squad would be in revolt.

You'd hope that a giving Rooney a few months with the squad before his debut would be enough to climb to the top of the leadership pyramid ? 

Archived