Jason Knight Knight Knight

Day

First name on the team sheet right now. 

Energy, drive, determination, commitment, everything we need right now. We talk about Sibley being a special talent but Knight is looking the real deal. 

Might just be my second favourite player. Sorry but Rooney, it’s Rooney.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kid did well but let's not get to carried away,early days yet and once he gets accustomed to playing with the first team week in week out will no doubt end up catching tomlawrenceites , an unfortunate illness with symptoms that include  clear blindness to release the ball to team mates,a habit of running blindly no where with the ball to no effect, other symptoms include giving the ball away and not putting in a shift 4 games out of 5.? let's hope it's not overly contagious and a good dose of Rooney helps eliminate these symptoms for all concerned. ?

The team where he spent 12 years developing were very invested in his performance tonight. Going to be a big player for Ireland in the future, I reckon.

1 hour ago, Squid said:

Bird, Knight, Rooney, Holmes in midfield.

Cant wait.

Knight looks every bit he’s going to get there, I’m just wondering if there can’t be a place for Sibley in there too or interchange the new lads time to time.

38 minutes ago, ram1964 said:

Kid did well but let's not get to carried away,early days yet and once he gets accustomed to playing with the first team week in week out will no doubt end up catching tomlawrenceites , an unfortunate illness with symptoms that include  clear blindness to release the ball to team mates,a habit of running blindly no where with the ball to no effect, other symptoms include giving the ball away and not putting in a shift 4 games out of 5.? let's hope it's not overly contagious and a good dose of Rooney helps eliminate these symptoms for all concerned. ?

How to take a positive into a negative. 

Tonight is a glass in the air to our academy and not anything else. 

Archived