Jack Clarke

Bubbles

1 hour ago, irobinson said:

I don’t know what his personal circumstanced  are - bit his payroll is with Spurs - and they will have a major say - young lad - duty of care etc 

Also  not sure he would pick us - after Is giving  then a good shaftIng last season and takin the p@ss!! 

I doubt he would have been travelling from to Leeds everyday for training and matches. 

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

If Celtic want him then us championship clubs won’t stand much hope. Much easier to impress your parent club playing for a strong team like Celtic in a poor league, than a struggling championship side like us in a tough league.

Hs clarke any better than sinclair that just left celtic? Clarke would be a bench warmer at celtic! Best place for him to go would be Derby as he would play regular. QPR he would face competition as they have decent players in that position.

8 minutes ago, Philspen said:

Hs clarke any better than sinclair that just left celtic? Clarke would be a bench warmer at celtic! Best place for him to go would be Derby as he would play regular. QPR he would face competition as they have decent players in that position.

Impossible to tell really, Clarke hasn’t played enough football to be sure of the level he’s currently at. If Celtic want him, they’ll get him Imo, if he has enough belief in himself to think he’d get in their side. 

Slightly disappointed we've  missed out on Clarke.  Other than his great performance against us then I've seen only bits of him, but just feel he's exactly the type of player we needed.

Guess it could be argued he'd be blocking some of our owns youngsters path into the first time squad.

Onward and upward,

Regards

Gangway D from the Terrace

Archived