Jack Clarke

Bubbles

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Pottig said:

Leeds supporting friend of mine says they have too many loans in their squad and can't really find space for him given the rules surrounding loans.

5 loan players allowed in the squad. They currently have:
Meslier (GK) - Bench for 14 games, out of squad for 11
White (CB) - Played in every game
Harrison (LW) - Played in every game
Costa (RW) - Played in every game

Clarke was in the squad 16 times coming off the bench only once. He was out of the squad 10 times
Nketiah (CF) loan terminated - 1 start, 15 times subbed on, 3 times stayed on the bench.

Presumably they'll be loaning in a replacement for Nketiah, so that'll be their 5 loan allowance on most match days.

41 minutes ago, GangwayD said:

According to BBC and the Daily Mirror then it’s down to us an QPR for Jack Clarke

Seems to be between him and the Chelsea youngster for our wide birth loan. 

All the best

Gangway D from the terrace

QPR being a lot closer to Tottenham could probably sway that, which leave us to sign the unknown Chelsea lad with zero minutes and zero experience in the Championship.

Come one Steve, wide of the mark it please.

3 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

QPR being a lot closer to Tottenham could probably sway that

From what I read a few days ago, the player would prefer Derby as it's closer to his home/family whereas Spurs would prefer QPR for obvious reasons.

22 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

QPR being a lot closer to Tottenham could probably sway that, which leave us to sign the unknown Chelsea lad with zero minutes and zero experience in the Championship.

Come one Steve, wide of the mark it please.

Compared with Tottenham lad who has played 17 minutes in the championship this season for Leeds despite being on the bench basically all season so far - if they don’t rate him or see no reason to play him should we?

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

Compared with Tottenham lad who has played 17 minutes in the championship this season for Leeds despite being on the bench basically all season so far - if they don’t rate him or see no reason to play him should we?

We’d be silly to write him off based on half a season of not playing for a team top of the league.

He was dangerous last year when they were just as good, if not better than what they are this season. Mainly sub appearances but he was definitely effective and gave us nightmares.

Also, we might have a different role for him to play than what Leeds do.

34 minutes ago, Mckram said:

We’d be silly to write him off based on half a season of not playing for a team top of the league.

He was dangerous last year when they were just as good, if not better than what they are this season. Mainly sub appearances but he was definitely effective and gave us nightmares.

Also, we might have a different role for him to play than what Leeds do.

Totally agree! I suspect Bielsa didn’t like the fact he left and only wants players around that see their long term futures there.We’re desperate for a “proper winger” and ,as he’s better than what we have,there’s no problem for me with a half season loan.

3 minutes ago, irobinson said:

Near his parent club Spurs ? Last time I looked Spurs are from north London 

I would guess that he would have only moved to London this week. 

@Philspen is trying to say that he has not really had time to settle in London (he signed for Spurs and loaned back to Leeds on the same day)

2 minutes ago, rynny said:

I would guess that he would have only moved to London this week. 

@Philspen is trying to say that he has not really had time to settle in London (he signed for Spurs and loaned back to Leeds on the same day)

I don’t know what his personal circumstanced  are - bit his payroll is with Spurs - and they will have a major say - young lad - duty of care etc 

Also  not sure he would pick us - after Is giving  then a good shaftIng last season and takin the p@ss!! 

5 minutes ago, irobinson said:

I don’t know what his personal circumstanced  are - bit his payroll is with Spurs - and they will have a major say - young lad - duty of care etc 

Also  not sure he would pick us - after Is giving  then a good shaftIng last season and takin the p@ss!! 

Surely if he can take us giving the p@ss he can then p@ss it to one of ours ? .....that'll do for me GET HIM SIGNED UP !

Archived