Jack Clarke

Bubbles

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That would be pretty great. But we've already played at Elland Road, so we'd miss out on that inevitable goal that comes when a prem club buys a player and then loans him to another team in the same league.

To be honest - I'm really surprised they loaned him back to Leeds.

He had 4 starts last season, and came off the bench 20 times (he played about the same number of minutes for them as Andre Wisdom did for us) They bought him for £10m, yes, someone with four starts - then loaned him back to Leeds and are now annoyed that he's not playing???

He's very likely better than what we have in the wide area (because we're so so bad there) but I've no idea how good he is. Sub appearances do not a clear picture make.

Side note: Why can't we get £10m for players who can't get off the bench? ? 

He had an incredible game against us last season, one of the best we saw from an individual - if not the best. However, reading between the lines that was the last time he's put anything in that remotely equates to a good performance. It's certainly the last time he got a goal or an assist - 11th January 2019.  He started 3 of the next 4 games after that win against us prior to getting injured and got hauled off at half time in 2 of them. He also never started another game after his injury.

I think there will be plenty of better options out there, even if he does have potential. 

4 hours ago, Ambitious said:

He had an incredible game against us last season, one of the best we saw from an individual - if not the best. However, reading between the lines that was the last time he's put anything in that remotely equates to a good performance. It's certainly the last time he got a goal or an assist - 11th January 2019.  He started 3 of the next 4 games after that win against us prior to getting injured and got hauled off at half time in 2 of them. He also never started another game after his injury.

I think there will be plenty of better options out there, even if he does have potential. 

Sounds a bit Dowell-ly from that description.

I think he'd be a great option, it's clear Zoon isn't in the managers plans as he can't seem to beat a man or play a decent ball into the box.

The times I've seen him he's absolutely terrorised our left backs and isn't afraid to run right to the end of the pitch to beat someone.

Archived