Late arrival Bielik

DCFC27

3 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

There's a difference between money creating a barrier between players and fans, and players being 'arrogant toerags'. The former is true, but the latter is grossly unjust.

I didn't say all, but many.  There will always be players that keep their feet on the ground and are sensible but there are others that think they are superior and smug in their attitude and character.  It's the latter I'm referring to 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, oldtimeram said:

I didn't say all, but many.  There will always be players that keep their feet on the ground and are sensible but there are others that think they are superior and smug in their attitude and character.  It's the latter I'm referring to 

I think those are in a minority tbh. 

7 minutes ago, angieram said:

Yeah, he's a right big time Charlie! 

Yeah but...did he turn up on time? Early? How much was his car worth? Did he hug everyone on arrival, shake hands, nod his head, barely acknowledge then? Comeon Angie you need to give us more info than this. Did he pinch the kids cornflake cakes? Must have done something horrific....work with us here.

7 hours ago, DCFC27 said:

A) just adds to the big time Charlie aspect, some might say he’s don’t nothing in the game yet and he’s walking around like he’s too good for Derby. 
B) I was standing outside the main entrance, you don’t really notice many players come in but you couldn’t miss his car flying into the car park
c) I just think it shows a lack of commitment to the team, he’s supposed to be one of core members of our squad this season and he can’t be bothered to be there with the team before hand. I’ve played a decent non league standard and the players that care about the team show up early no matter what. I mean last year I used to see Fozzy/Davies at the ground early doors in and around the lads and that’s professionalism. 

Ahh, the reporter's license to print whatever made-up poo they want.

It's not 'some might say', it's pretty obvious from the responses that it's just you saying it.

1 hour ago, dcfc the 1 4me said:

I was in the club shop this afternoon and Bielik came in buying things. I asked him for his autograph which he duly obliged. I asked him if he was back playing soon and he replied “ maybe in the squad on Saturday, I hope so”. I said that I hoped so too, seemed a really nice bloke.

Was it five minutes before closing time? Disgusting if so.

3 hours ago, hintonsboots said:

What on earth are you insinuating.

The original poster felt the need to point out that Bielik arrived in a vehicle worth £140k. I asked why it mattered, “it does” was the response. I therefore made a joke that results may be better if the players drove less flashy cars. 

12 hours ago, DCFC27 said:

B) I was standing outside the main entrance, you don’t really notice many players come in but you couldn’t miss his car flying into the car park

A car that can fly and it only cost £140k? Are you sure it wasnt a private jet. Wouldnt surprise me with that big time Charlie. 

Range Rovers are the real enemy anyway. I don't think I've ever seen one carrying more than one passenger and even that's rare.

Literally nobody who's ever bought one actually needs one, which is sort of OK if you're buying something that's actually nice, but they're purely a status symbol for people who don't even have any taste.

3 minutes ago, Coconut said:

Range Rovers are the real enemy anyway. I don't think I've ever seen one carrying more than one passenger and even that's rare.

Literally nobody who's ever bought one actually needs one, which is sort of OK if you're buying something that's actually nice, but they're purely a status symbol for people who don't even have any taste.

I don't understand why they squashed them.

I'd like a big car please. A 4x4 with monster wheels, good boot space and spacious interior. Now, can you squash it down please and make it look smaller. Yes! A small big car. 

14 hours ago, Alpha said:

I don't understand why they squashed them.

I'd like a big car please. A 4x4 with monster wheels, good boot space and spacious interior. Now, can you squash it down please and make it look smaller. Yes! A small big car. 

A squashed Range Rover eh?

I know a guy who can sort one out for you, it’ll only cost a couple of pints! Bargain!

spacer.png

Archived