Late arrival Bielik

DCFC27

Noticed a £140k Mercedes G wagon screech round the corner into the car park this evening 5 minutes before kick off, out gets Bielik who just strolls into the ground looking very big time Charlie didn’t acknowledge any of the staff opening the door for him etc. 
To a player that has yet to prove himself in this league, what’s he doing arriving 5 minutes before the game? Injured or not he should have been in amongst the lads in the team talks etc. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, DCFC27 said:

Noticed a £140k Mercedes G wagon screech round the corner into the car park this evening 5 minutes before kick off, out gets Bielik who just strolls into the ground looking very big time Charlie didn’t acknowledge any of the staff opening the door for him etc. 
To a player that has yet to prove himself in this league, what’s he doing arriving 5 minutes before the game? Injured or not he should have been in amongst the lads in the team talks etc. 

Think there are worst things players have done this season than turn up and watch the game whilst injured!

9 hours ago, DCFC27 said:

Sounds as if he was summoned to turn up?

a) what does the price of his car have to do with literally anything?

b) how closely were you following him to know he didn’t acknowledge anybody?

c) if Cocu wanted him as part of the team talk (he wasn’t in the team so why would he?) then he will be appropriately disciplined by the club

He was there to watch the game. No different to you or I turning up 5 minutes before kick off. Maybe, like me, he hates Steve Bloomers Watching and will do anything to avoid it

Why wasn't you in the ground 5 minutes before kick off? And why just before kick off would you watch somebody pull into the carpark, get out of their car and walk into the ground "like a big time Charlie"? 

2 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

5mins?  Amateur!  

3mins for me... and I still go for a wee and grab a cuppa before taking to the stands.

He seems a bit too keen for my liking.  Clingy, even!  Dump him!

You can clear off, who asked for your opinion?

Sorry: Was feeling a bit left out of the 'attack Mucker' thing thats going on this week.

How do you know it was £140k???? He could have had the extra seat warmers, reclining back seats and fridge in the middle bumping it up to £144,500.

48 minutes ago, nottingram said:

a) what does the price of his car have to do with literally anything?

b) how closely were you following him to know he didn’t acknowledge anybody?

c) if Cocu wanted him as part of the team talk (he wasn’t in the team so why would he?) then he will be appropriately disciplined by the club

He was there to watch the game. No different to you or I turning up 5 minutes before kick off. Maybe, like me, he hates Steve Bloomers Watching and will do anything to avoid it

A) just adds to the big time Charlie aspect, some might say he’s don’t nothing in the game yet and he’s walking around like he’s too good for Derby. 
B) I was standing outside the main entrance, you don’t really notice many players come in but you couldn’t miss his car flying into the car park
c) I just think it shows a lack of commitment to the team, he’s supposed to be one of core members of our squad this season and he can’t be bothered to be there with the team before hand. I’ve played a decent non league standard and the players that care about the team show up early no matter what. I mean last year I used to see Fozzy/Davies at the ground early doors in and around the lads and that’s professionalism. 

Archived