Late arrival Bielik

DCFC27

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Squid said:

To be fair I'll give you 17 reasons why he may of arrived 5 mins before the game.

1. Car wouldn't start

2. Needed to go get fuel

3. Had to let the dog out

4. Had to find the cat

5. Had to feed the dogs and cats

6. Argument with the missus

7. TRAFFIC

8. More traffic

9. Brexit

10. His car was being serviced

11. Was finishing his tea

12. Burnt his oven cooked meal so had to nip to the chippy

13. Dog did business on the floor and he had to clean it up

14. He fell down the stairs

15. Was at the gym

16. Boiler broke

17. Had a nap and was late

Why does it matter to you?

My money is on No 18... The lads in the Players Box suddenly realised there was an empty seat, so feeling guilty, they reluctantly asked around, managed to get Bielik's number off HR, and reluctantly texted him a last-minute invite.  Obviously the screeching tyres were due to his excitement at finally being considered "a mate"... or so he thought!

#conspiracymyarse

(Was that one too many "reluctantly"s?  No, I don't think it was!)

I think you're all being very unfair in your treatment of DCFC27.

We should admire him and take a leaf out of his book and try much harder at turning a non story (and in the absence of knowing any of the facts) in to a dig at one of our players.

Come on guys, get your act together. There must be loads of other examples out there. 

13 hours ago, DCFC27 said:

Noticed a £140k Mercedes G wagon screech round the corner into the car park this evening 5 minutes before kick off, out gets Bielik who just strolls into the ground looking very big time Charlie didn’t acknowledge any of the staff opening the door for him etc. 
To a player that has yet to prove himself in this league, what’s he doing arriving 5 minutes before the game? Injured or not he should have been in amongst the lads in the team talks etc. 

Most modern day footballers are arrogant toe rags 

21 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I think you're all being very unfair in your treatment of DCFC27.

We should admire him and take a leaf out of his book and try much harder at turning a non story (and in the absence of knowing any of the facts) in to a dig at one of our players.

Come on guys, get your act together. There must be loads of other examples out there. 

Now that's being a bit cruel - he's already told us that he's confident he has a slightly better insight than the rest of us (not sure how he backs that up mind you)....we should therefore take him at his word. He's confident that there's something wrong with Beilik's mindset and now he has found the proof to back up his suspicions. Seems to me that he's got him banged to rights....

2 hours ago, DCFC27 said:

Haha mate you’re not really getting it are you... 

A) it does. 

B) waiting for a mate, all you need to know is I was close enough. 

C) my point is fella he doesn’t exactly seem engaged with the lads if he’s turning up that late. This could be a big source of our problems this season because I’ve seen no sign of a team spirit . 

don’t think it’s me not getting it ‘fella’

Just now, oldtimeram said:

Many are spoilt brats with so much money they know what to do with it.  Live in ivory towers and not in the real world either

Back in the 1970s fans could relate to players but not now 

Speak for yourself. As a spoiled brat myself I find myself more in connection with modern day footballers than ever.

3 minutes ago, oldtimeram said:

Many are spoilt brats with so much money they know what to do with it.  Live in ivory towers and not in the real world either

Back in the 1970s fans could relate to players but not now 

There's a difference between money creating a barrier between players and fans, and players being 'arrogant toerags'. The former is true, but the latter is grossly unjust.

Archived