v Sheffield Wednesday Match Thread

oomarkwright

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Anag Ram said:

Yes - I don't think Dowell fits in. He may do well elsewhere but his loan hasn't worked. 

Holmes tries hard and carries the ball at pace but he rarely looks like he knows what he plans to do next. 

His shooting and final pass let him down. Shame really because I like his attitude. 

A wooden dowel from HobbyCraft thrown randomly on to the pitch would be about as much use as the Dowell we currently have.

Knight, Whittaker and Bird on the player entrance vid, but it only showed like 10 players or so.

Ravas also there with Roos. Wonder if he's just travelled as cover or if Hamer has been dropped/picked up a knock?

2 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Knight, Whittaker and Bird on the player entrance vid, but it only showed like 10 players or so.

Ravas also there with Roos. Wonder if he's just travelled as cover or if Hamer has been dropped/picked up a knock?

All three usually train with Given pre match anyway. 

image.thumb.png.96b71d2e9f099055a0d30ae07f6b8a0e.png

First start for Whittaker. Knight also starts.

Bird on the bench. No Sibley.

Although we do have a game in 3 days.

Oh, and... er... no Bielik. ?

6 minutes ago, EraniosSocks said:

What the... these teams are just a “put your name in the bag and let’s see who starts”

Dno.

Martin came on for Waghorn, was far superior - gets his place.

Dowell was god awful. Knight comes in for him.

More advanced Bogle with 3 at the back, wasn't working - he goes back to RB and Whittaker comes in on the wing. Shame to have to sacrifice Wisdom, mind. 

Evans in for the presumably injured Bielik.

That all seems reasonable to me.

My team for the night.

Hamer

Wisdom Davies Bielik Forsyth

Evans Siebly Bird

Lawrence 

Martin Marriott.

Gamer looks more secure than Roos.

Bielik is better right for us in central defence.

We need the run of Forsyth up field on to create more chances. We don't create anything from ouŕ wings from left.

It's time to turn on to Bird and Siebly. Look at Mach. U. - we have to give them a chance to get in the team regularly.

Right now we need Martin's pressence up front. To calm down the play and use the ball intelligent.

Archived