v Sheffield Wednesday Match Thread

oomarkwright

1 hour ago, DCFC Ram said:

and Tomori and Wilson, to be fair 

And dial in some of our under performers like Bradley. Rough player, careless, but strong and driven, Shinnie is out, so no enforcer there. 

I like Chris Martin, not in terms of being a perfect striker but because even when he is being mardy he fights. Other than Martin And Holmes ( maybe Curtis too ) we didn’t have any fighters out there for the first 40 minutes. 

lots of facial anguish and cursing but not enough wiping blood off wounds, picking themselves up and doing an Erik Bloodaxe. Maybe I am a dreamer but I sort of want to have our player to have a bit of Hulk in them .. “don’t make me angry, you won’t like me when I’m angry” .. I think it’s called grit , filling the unforgiving minute with 60 seconds worth of distance run. 

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Not anymore

That's what I thought. However, there were at least 6 people who sit near me that weren't there last night. I presume they are season ticket holders as they have been there every other game this season. I thought all our stands except South Stand looked sparse last night.

Archived