v Sheffield Wednesday Match Thread

oomarkwright

Where’s Marriott and why was 2 up top with Lawrence in the hole shunned after 2 pretty good showings 

I so so hope I’m totally wrong but that looks a pretty average /weak Derby line up as uv ever seen 

but as been alluded to Saturday was diabolical so why not ... I can only assume we have no other fit midfielders as holmes was probably the worst player on the pitch 

he owes us a performance 

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Wayne Rooney's presence in the studio is as awkward as you'd expect it to be; but once they got past the cringey questions about how big a deal this all is - a couple of proper questions were posed to him.

Most interestingly he was asked about the youngsters and singled out Jason Knight as being especially impressive in training. Saying he reminded him of himself.

There he goes bigging himself up again.

8 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Wayne Rooney's presence in the studio is as awkward as you'd expect it to be; but once they got past the cringey questions about how big a deal this all is - a couple of proper questions were posed to him re Jason Knight Saying he reminded him of himself.

786F5C39-5428-499B-A3FF-26992D37C80B.gif

Just now, Van Cone De Head said:

Don’t push it,I’ve not forgot the Right Said Fred joke.

Up the Owls?

My age meant I really struggled to remember the name of the band. I knew there was some roundly-mocked bald entity called Fred, but I couldn't remember the surname. I went through Fred Astaire and Fred West before the penny finally dropped. 

Leon Osman saying that Derby asked him if he'd be interested in joining us permanently and he was fully on-board, and wasn't expecting Everton to start playing him so soon. 

I didn't know that ? 

2 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

My age meant I really struggled to remember the name of the band. I knew there was some roundly-mocked bald entity called Fred, but I couldn't remember the surname. I went through Fred Astaire and Fred West before the penny finally dropped. 

Don’t push it ?

1 minute ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Any more Rooney insights @SaintRam?

Nah he left the studio shortly after talking about Knight and the other youngsters to join the dressing room.

Some interesting stuff out of Osman though, mostly about going on loan and the like. 

Archived