v Sheffield Wednesday Match Thread

oomarkwright

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it only me that is  worried by this statement? ,, tells me players don’t buy into cocu and cocu is less in charge now , old player power has infected our club for far too long now and with the antics that have come to light through the drink drive gate i find it hard to believe that player power is a positive from professional athletes just desperate to do the best for them and the club at all costs

ffs we are a mess

4 minutes ago, Archied said:

Is it only me that is  worried by this statement? ,, tells me players don’t buy into cocu and cocu is less in charge now , old player power has infected our club for far too long now and with the antics that have come to light through the drink drive gate i find it hard to believe that player power is a positive from professional athletes just desperate to do the best for them and the club at all costs

ffs we are a mess

Don't think its that deep mate.

Think its more a point of valuing everyones input and working out what is the best way forward in the short term.

12 minutes ago, Archied said:

ffs we are a mess

I get far more concerned about things like that when you hear from the press that the players had a meeting, or there was a team meeting - not when I hear it from the manager who seems very positive about it.

Besides, he only has to improve things until January and then he can chuck out all the players with power ? 

4 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Ah the OG Gary Rowett vs the Dutch Gary Rowett. Can’t wait me! What an absolute showcase for football that’s gonna be! Maybe we’ll all just sit in our own half’s for the whole game and the ball will just sit in the centre circle for 90 minutes? Maybe we might see someone try an attack by 80 minutes?!! Imagine the scenes!

20 minutes ago, Archied said:

Ok ,time will tell 

Just to get a disclaimer in early - if he gets sacked in 3 years you weren't right ? 

Archived